Chris just ridin...

sany0846s.jpg

Chris waving- "hii MOMMMMmm!!!"

sany0847s.jpg

Just cruisin...

sany0836s.jpg

Break time

sany0833s.jpg

And this my friends is why you must ALWAYS have a camera with you...

I Present to you....... Mr. FAIL

sany0855s.jpg

Nice pics, but the last one takes it.

First, sorry I couldn't make it... wasn't feeling too fantastic this morning so I slept in.

Second... please tell me that last picture is legit! Was it a woman driver?

It's all good....

And yeah man! We were just chillin chattin it up about some roads and we hear this POP, SMACK! And I thought some car accident happened or something.. and then we see this thing dragging on the ground by the car, and then it was OMFGZ LOLZ!!!!11one!!1!!!

Oh and nope, it was some middle aged guy...

NeverEnough: I want to do dirty' date=' dirty things to that 900 of yours. I absolutely love that bike. I contemplated turning the 748 into something similar, but didn't have the balls to start hacking away at her.

[/quote']

Thanks man! I love to whore out my girlfriend as much as possible!;):eek:

You gotta do it man.... bikes are just beautiful works of art, but owners are always leaving the packaging on!(the plastics) You gotta rip that shit off and start making something beautiful!

I am not done with the 900 yet... still got some plans for it yet. Also I still have my ninja600 still in pieces, it will be one beautiful ONE OFF custom looking bike if all goes as planned. And hey man if you aren't a member www.customfighters.com has an AWESOME forums for making fighter bikes... (sorry if I'm not allowed to post links to other websites/forums)

yeah that guy felt retarded for sure because thats how close we were and all pointed and laughed. then he had to drive past us still laughing.

But yeah the ride was fun showed me a bunch of cool roads I'll be back to. Thanks neohiofan.

Sorry I missed the ride. I did end up meeting Neo later today riding around for a while. Heard good things about the ride. Maybe next time. Since I'm going to 3rd. shift starting Sunday morning rides will be out but maybe I can catch up later in the day. Keep up the activity Neoers!