12-Year-Old Yemeni "wife"dies from sex

smashweights

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/09/yemen.child.bride.death/index.html?hpt=T2

who the hell wants to marry a 10-12 year old anyway? some sick mother fuckers living over there. just when i was thinking how hard it was for our gov't to get shit done, i read this and see their gov't can't even get together to try and stop ppl from marrying and fuck-killing 12 year olds?

In many other countries, even some considered "civilized", female children are not wanted. They can't work in the fields, and they are usually sold, married off, or destroyed at birth. That is reality for the parts of the world that represent the majority of the world's population. This is the reality that we don't see.

In many other countries, even some considered "civilized", female children are not wanted. They can't work in the fields, and they are usually sold, married off, or destroyed at birth. That is reality for the parts of the world that represent the majority of the world's population. This is the reality that we don't see.

China

Read a pretty profound book about it in college my first time around ;)

Pearl Buck IIRC... "the Good Earth"

ever read a medical book? a human girl can give birth as early as the age of 9.

nature (or god as some of you would say) says she's ready to have sex and kids. who are you to say what's right or wrong?

some people don't eat cows either.

"nature" hasn't quite caught up with the times.

the age of female maturation has been dropping slowly, but steadily over the last few hundred years. From what I recall, it's attributed mostly to changes in diet. 200 or 300 years ago, people ate truly organically. Now we've got all sorts of shit in our food that speeds up the maturation process.

"progress," right? :rolleyes:

Yea, like letting Jews in our country to do anything but build us pyramids.

yuck it up, but when I come to collect your rent this month I'm not taking a handie this time Cash only

Edited by Likwid

Yea, like letting Jews in our country to do anything but build us pyramids.

What's wrong with being a jew? My grandmother was jewish! And to clarify jewish is a form of religion. And last time I read the bible Jesus was a jew!!! Sorry saying something about jew's is a touchy subject for people who beleave in god.

What's wrong with being a jew? My grandmother was jewish! And to clarify jewish is a form of religion. And last time I read the bible Jesus was a jew!!! Sorry saying something about jew's is a touchy subject for people who beleave in god.

doug, you are going to run into alot of joking and picking at each other around here dont take it personally.

Really? You're going to equate eating/not eating a cow to fucking a 9 year old? You really want to go there?

I'm talking about peoples beliefs. just because you think it's taboo doesn't mean it's actually wrong.

mother nature sets the rules. (as idiots say) god made it so. so are you against what god set forth?

and no I'm not saying a 30 year old man should have sex with a 9 year old girl. but a 9 year old boy can get a 9 year old girl pregnant. if she wasn't able to get pregnant, then that means "god" doesn't want a 9 year old having sex.

these are just medical facts. I'm not condoning a 9 year old having sex.

what do you have to say about 12 year olds hitting puberty? that's nature saying it's time to start procreating. 30 year old women have a harder time concieving that a 13 year old. just something to think about....

what we consider "normal" isn't what nature considers "normal"

Edited by serpentracer

and no I'm not saying a 30 year old man should have sex with a 9 year old girl. but a 9 year old boy can get a 9 year old girl pregnant. if she wasn't able to get pregnant, then that means "god" doesn't want a 9 year old having sex.

Uisng that logic, God gave us the ability to kill one another (not directly, but it is so) does that mean we should? Other than the fact that there is a commandment that say "Thou shalt not kill".

Yeah, not sure that a culture that allows its 9 year olds to bump uglies has any legit basis for telling me how theirs is right. Even if Mother Nature has it so that a 3rd grade girl can bring a life into this world, I can damn sure tell ya that if its my daughter, I'll be taking a life out of it. But I digress. Let the Nepalese shag their children into extinction. What is thier GNP that they are contributing to the world? Yeti sightings and Everst sherpas?

Oh, and JRMMiii, you are only dating, and a true Jew will see that. You will need to offer up something of VALUE, not just a girlfriend. Likwid, make him give up the SV!