Nightlife columbus??

NINJA14

Thanks for the spots to check out! For you shit talkin little bitchs IM ON THE WEST SIDE, come say it to my face see what happens.

no no, you don't invite a group of over 4000 motorcycles to come over, they might actually show up. Then you owe them those 3999+ beers....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember the searching for 18+ clubs, but that was so long ago, that none of it would matter now. Regardless, OSU campus has a bunch, but you have to put up with the crowds and the lack of parking.

I wonder about the South campus Taco Bell gathering of bikes. A very student type crowd. Just drop by some time and ask them where they go, or did go.

Thanks for the spots to check out! For you shit talkin little bitchs IM ON THE WEST SIDE, come on my face see what happens.

the west side is a large area, you should post your address if you want to meet more members in that rather intimate way. just a helpful suggestion!

Not sure what are you live in but Columbus is full of bars, I myself have never been to fire or Ice and don't know anyone that has. Boma is only good for concerts. Just hit up the arena district, cant go wrong there, Lodge brother gasworks, and Callahans is my favorite. Or just grab a case of beer and hop from house party to house party on campus, ppl usually dont mind.

Thanks for the spots to check out! For you shit talkin little bitchs IM ON THE WEST SIDE, come say it to my face see what happens.

I'm gonna leave it at this. Like Tom said...don't invite anyone from here to kick your ass. It just might happen. :D

here ya go, internet mining...

Columbus City Seach - 22 listed

Yelp 18+ search - 84 listed

Yelp 18 over search - 55 listed

Yelp under 21 search - 26 listed

Yelp will also show attributes like "gay bar" so that you can avoid those.

Who knows maybe his girl friend is actually his boy friend :rolleyes: I have a few gay friends and Union and level aren't bad, really strong drinks and most of the time I haven't been grossed out 2 dudes making out.

For you shit talkin little bitchs IM ON THE WEST SIDE, come say it to my face see what happens.

Rules, I suggest you read them before you spout your mouth off. I am going to recommend #4, and #5.

Consider this your warning.

1) No racism. Period. The offender will be instantly banned.

2) No sexism. Its one thing to say some chick is hot, but don't be an ass about it.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) No threats of violence.

5) No personal attacks.

6) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't fucking post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

Rules, I suggest you read them before you spout your mouth off. I am going to recommend #4, and #5.

Consider this your warning.

1) No racism. Period. The offender will be instantly banned.

2) No sexism. Its one thing to say some chick is hot, but don't be an ass about it.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) No threats of violence.

5) No personal attacks.

6) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't fucking post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

Pretty sure 1,2,4,5,6 are broken on a consistent basis.:D