Dayton: Any riding on Saturday the 17th?

RSVDon

I'll be in town, need to stretch the Aprilia's legs. CBRZach and I are getting together, but I don't really have a destination nor a route in mind. Kinda getting tired of the "Sunday route".

Anyone interested in riding....somewhere?

I just like to explore anymore. I'm probably game for riding Saturday late morning. When are you guys heading out?

I'd be up for saturday late morning if y'all don't mind a cruiser along.

I'm so sick of 350 and the surrounding area. That's the area we all have ridden over and over and over. :lol: Me definitely...I grew up around the area there.

Didn't you find a few random roads that were nice besides the normal route?

On second thought, maybe we could to the CSBA ride Don?

I may have to leave town by 5 or 6 pm with the bike in tow. So I can't travel all the way to Cbus and back unless we're home by 5.

That's an up-in-the-air plan though so I would be interested in the CSBA ride if I don't have to leave. I REALLY need to get the new front tire on if I'm doing that though.

sounds like trudy and I may want to stay home then. I just want to lollygag around and sight see!

You can sightsee while going fast. I do it all the time! Entry point, apex, exit point, road till the next curve. :lol:

EDIT: Dealership failboat.

Edited by RSVDon