Who do you guys go through fro insurance.

mahdey

Just got off the phone with gieco and they quoted me 7000 bucks for matched insurance from my auto policy !!!!!!!:eek:

State minimum with UI/UM is 676!!!

Who do you guys go through? She basically said its the bike, she quoted a v star and it was 1000 for a year for 100/300 comprehensive...everything! I kinda regret buying my bike now.

Just got off the phone with gieco and they quoted me 7000 bucks for matched insurance from my auto policy !!!!!!!:eek:

State minimum with UI/UM is 676!!!

Who do you guys go through? She basically said its the bike, she quoted a v star and it was 1000 for a year for 100/300 comprehensive...everything! I kinda regret buying my bike now.

This is why I'm happy I'm over 25. I didn't even think about quoting insurance before I bought the bike. :)

I've got liability limits of $250,000/$500,000 comp deductible of $250, collision deductible of $500, and a few other add-ons. $527 a year through State Farm. Originally, I was paying over $1900 a year through Progressive.

I use State Farm. Tito Paul is a great agent there, 740-369-4537. Tell him Luis referred you.

just called him, and he is running it now with an auto policy. State farm will not write a policy only for a motorcycle if you have any violations on your record.

At the end of the day i think im going to go with progressive.

just called him, and he is running it now with an auto policy. State farm will not write a policy only for a motorcycle if you have any violations on your record.

At the end of the day i think im going to go with progressive.

True. I had to add a policy for my car. I keep full coverage on the car with USAA, and just got a 25K liability only policy on my car, for like $18 a month. Still saving tons of money. My agent did ask me about 4 times when I told him I just wanted state minimum on my Lexus, though. lol.