Boneyard Bike Night Mayfield

bluboi22

thinking about it but the boss came in so I won't be able to sneak out of here early. Not sure I'd have enough time to get out there and back to Valley View by 7

Gahhhhhhh mannnn dontcha just HATE THAT! Like geeesh it is such an inconvenience to actually have to find some work to do AND stay for the required amount of time! :D I know exactly whatcha mean...:mad:

Gahhhhhhh mannnn dontcha just HATE THAT! Like geeesh it is such an inconvenience to actually have to find some work to do AND stay for the required amount of time! :D I know exactly whatcha mean...:mad:

such a pain on nice ass days like this. Granted I have more leeway with my boss since its my step dad but I hate being the "spoiled brat" of a kid here or taking advantage of the situation

such a pain on nice ass days like this. Granted I have more leeway with my boss since its my step dad but I hate being the "spoiled brat" of a kid here or taking advantage of the situation

I'm sure you're Co workers would understand if you worked the situation a little in your favor if they knew it was because you just COULDN'T resist riding on a day with such AMAZING weather! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you're Co workers would understand if you worked the situation a little in your favor if they knew it was because you just COULDN'T resist riding on a day with such AMAZING weather! :rolleyes:

theres a couple guys that understand since they all used to ride too :p

most of everyone knows though I usually work my ass off around here getting things done so I can go play. I started while in college just working in our garage as a mechanic and yard hand and worked my way up to my position now. I just feel guilty taking too many freedoms even though I know my step dad doesn't care much since I get everything people want me to do done

dayyyyyuummmm.........somebody should have told me that the boneyard was nothing but a buncha weirdo beer drinking harley riders........ was there for like 5mins at about 8oclock.

Damnit! I just missed ya. I met up with Kosmo, and we had brought the kid along so we just sat around for awhile and shot the shit....

If I'd have known another OR rider other than Kos was gonna be there I would have went earlier!