People that ride on base...

ohdaho

Yea but these are only $17. $15 if you buy 2 as compared to the $100 on a new jacket that you would only wear on base.

Oh I know, was just throwing that out as an option was all. :D And IIRC from when I was in ,Active Army has to wear the vest every time they ride, and all gear all the time. On and off base, on and off duty. If they don't and wreck, Army won't pay medical bills or pay life insurance. They may have changed since when I got out in 07.

Oh I know, was just throwing that out as an option was all. :D And IIRC from when I was in ,Active Army has to wear the vest every time they ride, and all gear all the time. On and off base, on and off duty. If they don't and wreck, Army won't pay medical bills or pay life insurance. They may have changed since when I got out in 07.

That's how it is here, minus the "won't pay medical bills". We have health insurance and we will be covered. There are no stipulations as to what the coverage is. Active duty/Guard/Reserves are supposed to wear their proper gear on and off base. SillyVillians and Contractors don't have to wear it on base, but have to wear it on base. SillyVillians have to take the MSF course, but Contractors do not.