Iron Pony, how to get back home?

Likwid

Ok, so we (folks that are close but not really close) have 2 options when shopping at IP (assuming we want to take our bikes)

1. Walk around the store, find shit you want, then order it online because we have no way of getting it home, and go home empty handed :(

2. Buy ONLY what you can wear/fit in your saddlebag....

Since you guys do flatrate (ish) shipping, would I be able to buy some stuff, pay for shipping and have you ship my stuff back home? for example, I want to get boots, helmet and possible some other shiny things...

thanks in advance!

their online prices are cheaper anyways, and get this they wont price match themselves :rolleyes: It's pretty awesome cause you shop on their website from home or work and pick out what you want then when you get there they charge more, I bet most people don't even notice.

their online prices are cheaper anyways, and get this they wont price match themselves :rolleyes: It's pretty awesome cause you shop on their website from home or work and pick out what you want then when you get there they charge more, I bet most people don't even notice.

go shop online, and get to checkout and add in the shipping costs, and then report back at how much difference there is between store and online. thanks.

Ok, so we (folks that are close but not really close) have 2 options when shopping at IP (assuming we want to take our bikes)

1. Walk around the store, find shit you want, then order it online because we have no way of getting it home, and go home empty handed :(

2. Buy ONLY what you can wear/fit in your saddlebag....

Since you guys do flatrate (ish) shipping, would I be able to buy some stuff, pay for shipping and have you ship my stuff back home? for example, I want to get boots, helmet and possible some other shiny things...

thanks in advance!

Beverly-Hillbillies-in-car.jpg

Since you guys do flatrate (ish) shipping, would I be able to buy some stuff, pay for shipping and have you ship my stuff back home...

I don't think you ever got an answer in this thread to the original question. Send a PM to IronPonyJR. He certainly can answer the question.