TODAY......Avon Honda

garysol1

Tires large selection of brands and sizes, starting at $30 all half off retail .

Everything in the store at half off. Helmets starting at $23.00 all marked down half off

honda brand wetsuits $15 to $30. All boots half off motorclothes half off,

atv parts half off.. Everything half off.

Formerly avon honda next door to lake erie harley i-90 and rt. 611

i will not respond to emails or phone calls i'm to busy waiting on customers.

Hours friday 10-6 saturday 10-4 sunday 11-4

we pay retail pay pay half off

Looks like it has relpened as an accesory store open every Fri, Sat and Sun only. Store name is now Motorcycle Parts Depot or MPD. Sign says big metric inventory Honda, Buell Harley so maybe They still have all the old inventory. I'll ask once they open the doors

Lots of helmets and jackets left at 50% off of retail. I bought a Vega v-tune Bluetooth helmet for $110.00. They do also have the Honda OEM parts for sale from back when it was affiliated with Honda.

anything worth making the drive out there for myself? i.e. Shoei helmets, boots, or pants?

anything worth making the drive out there for myself? i.e. Shoei helmets, boots, or pants?

No Shoei that I noticed. Helmets are primarily Scorpions and lots of them. The only pants I noticed were Joe Rocket and were part of a 2 piece. I think it was $200.00 for the set with 38 pants but dont quote me on that. Textile jackets were in abundance.......both male and female. Boots were few and I THINK they were mainly cruiser style.

Its mostly leftover stock that HOV couldn't move before the doors closed. Still, there are some really good deals to be had there. I picked up a new gel cell battery for the RC for $44 w/tax. Anywhere else its $75-80. TONS of Scorpion lids, good bit of Vegas too. A handfull of nice jackets left, some stunna gloves, and wetsuits for PWC. Those are going for stupid cheap, if you know anyone into PWC.

I would run by there tomorrow for ya and check but I need to be at work early ......

no biggie, nothing a phone call can't do. Are they even open on sundays?

well they don't have a phone at the place and they are only open Friday-Sunday. Might have to make the trek out there this weekend to check it out

PM me on Thursday with what you're looking for and I can run by there on Friday and see if they have it. I am only 5 minutes away from there