2nd annual Fishin Shack ride - 5/15/10

max power

Leaves @ 11am from the Gump family fishin shack on the banks of the lovely Muskingum river in beautiful Beverly Ohio.

B is the starting point - Fishin Shack

Many awesome roads will be ridden including options such as 555 (10 minutes away) 83, 78 or :dunno:

Suggestions accepted. This is about 1.5 hour ride from Canal Winchester almost all on 2 lane (coonpath->Lake->37->78->60) OR (coonpath->Lake->37->555->676->339) Columbus peeps can take 70 east to 60 south and get there about the same time. Cleveland 77->339

We will be stopping somewhere for lunch along the way.

Post up if you are coming, It will be well worth the ride.

Who's in?

Edited by max power

Thining about 83 north from Beverly, 313 east, 821 south (Wolf Run State Park is here where it meets 77 I'd like to check it out), 77 south for 3ish miles to 78 west, 555 south, 676 east, 339 north to Beverly.

That is great riding area , would like to come but already scheduled to ride a Teddy Bear ride out of Marietta that day , Maybe we will cross path's somewhere ?

Heck I graduated from FORT FRYE , In Beverly , about a hundred years ago ( it seams sometimes )

b53a5f.jpg
I'm saving this one for future bumping. :lol:
This is also the day of the Csba ride isn't it? Would love to go, and do something like this...but i think most are already committed to the other ride.

If you guys plan another one down the road, i'm in.

This will be way more fun.
dude do you care if I drive the car?
I doubt anyone would have a problem with that.

I cant make it my dog ate the damn bird. sorry! I don't know what i can do its getting colder and its late i'll never make there. lol omg i'm dyin don't forget about the stunt show also on saturday Shawn and Blake.

Dave, does skanky bar pill poppers ring a bell to you? i'm not sure if you are you?

It's allll good!

I saved that bumpity for later bumping also..

I'm going to catch me some fishies, drink me some beers, and ride me some twisties. Woo.

You're gonna FEED fishies. :D

I is pumped. Peeps dont know what they are missing.

They should come down for the ride Saturday!