Ride Sunday 5/16

CleaveTheGreat

Yo where is this DQ you speak of? I'm down at the algonquin mill on 332 right now.

right here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=daIRY+QUEEN,+BOLIVAR,+OH&sll=40.639773,-81.443131&sspn=0.004551,0.009645&ie=UTF8&hq=daIRY+QUEEN,&hnear=Bolivar,+OH&ll=40.646327,-81.453238&spn=0.017388,0.038581&z=15

I used to work down that way so I'm pretty familiar with the area

You're starting to remind me of ninjachick....... Had a Kawi now you don't, still a mod but with no bike, Lance has probably told a story about doing you, you don't make to very many events..... allot of similarities there :D

fuck you asshole! im in between bikes right now!!!! :lol:

Just got back, that was a very nice ride.

Sorry about having to bail a little early on you guys, hope you enjoyed the rest of the ride. I wound up hitting 524 (which was pretty good) and then heading North from there.

We'll have to get in a longer ride South sometime soon.

Just got home, had a good time. Sorry about the route confusion, I'll take the blame for that one. Next time the route will be set ahead of time so there's less confusion and less stopping. After you broke off, we rode 164 for a bit, then turned around and headed back down 332 south to 151 east to 646 east and then stopped to get some food, then we took 43 back home. We'll definitely have to do a ride further south soon and hit some of the roads south of 70.

yea next time you guys do this I need to be in. This softball team is so terrible and I should be getting my money back so if thats the case then I'll be available on Sundays again lol

Sorry just now checking in. Pretty good and sweet ride...had fun testing/scrubbing in my new tire. (bt 016)

Oh hey Cleavethegreat, how many miles did we put down do you know? (totally forgot to check my starting mileage so I can see how many miles this tire lasts me)

yea next time you guys do this I need to be in. This softball team is so terrible and I should be getting my money back so if thats the case then I'll be available on Sundays again lol

Haha sounds like the last team I was on. And good, now you can ride on Sundays which is waaaay better

Sorry just now checking in. Pretty good and sweet ride...had fun testing/scrubbing in my new tire. (bt 016)

Oh hey Cleavethegreat, how many miles did we put down do you know? (totally forgot to check my starting mileage so I can see how many miles this tire lasts me)

Not positive of the exact mileage but I'll googlemap it tomorrow when I get some time (probably while I'm in class) and let you know

You're starting to remind me of ninjachick....... Had a Kawi now you don't, still a mod but with no bike, Lance has probably told a story about doing you, you don't make to very many events..... allot of similarities there :D

lol.gif Oh no's he di'int