for all you sunglass people

Steve Butters

yea.... $70 for 4 pair and a case...not bad at all, especially for polarized glasses

worst case scenario, i get them and dislike them, send them back and they even refund that shipping/handling money so youre not out at all

and i get a watch for free, no shipping and handling for ordering 4 pair lol...i dont wear watches, but o well lol

just be careful, on the order page if you select YES then they will send you a new pair every few months when they develop them, and automatically charge you 10 bucks...so be aware of that, i checked NO, but maybe some people would like that

Edited by Steve Butters

After checking into it, they're not all that high-end. I think you'll be getting exactly what you pay for, though. They are about a $24 or so glass.

The best deal was Iron Pony selling PanOptix glasses for $30-40. They really are $200 glasses. I bought three pairs and made about $200 selling two pairs on eBay. Plus I kept my favorite pair for myself. Iron Pony essentially gave me a pair for free plus $200. Best deal on sunglasses I ever had.

After checking into it, they're not all that high-end. I think you'll be getting exactly what you pay for, though. They are about a $24 or so glass.

The best deal was Iron Pony selling PanOptix glasses for $30-40. They really are $200 glasses. I bought three pairs and made about $200 selling two pairs on eBay. Plus I kept my favorite pair for myself. Iron Pony essentially gave me a pair for free plus $200. Best deal on sunglasses I ever had.

$20 for polarized glasses seems like a fine deal to me

I didn't mean to be rude or anything, was typing fast as i had a customer , anyway man as i said not all polaraized sunglasses are expinsive :p

Any that are any good are. The process of creating polarized sunglasses is what the expense comes from. The ones you sell are probably not even a film, but a coating which is even worse. Stuff like Oakley actually has it impregnated within the plutonite lens itself. The higher end glasses like Maui Jim use a high tech film between layers of lens material. Slightly worse than the Oakley methid, but still better than $20 glasses...

If you believe $20 glasses are just as good as $200 glasses...:cool:

Nope i didn't say that .... i only didn't think that the sunglasses on that website were a high quality sunglasses, they didn't look as if they were.

That was why i said what i said, but if RedStar is a high quality sunglasses, then i take what i said back :D