May 28th Ride

ZIXXER9R

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we may want to adjust route alil my buddy road down to atwood lake last night said the main strecth around the north side of lake is tore up all the bridges are cut for new pavement he blew his fork seals

it is supposed to be high 78 low 62 so it doesnt matter to me when we leave canton got a babysitter till 11 and the wife is coming i am giving her no choice want her to get out and ride and maybe get her to want her own bike

good damn it where are all the female riders in NEO!!

I've got two at my house now, my wife and her sister. My wife is still very timid about riding her bike, but she's doing better. (oh, she passed her MSF course by the way!) I finally got her to quit turtle crawling through basic curves today on the way to work, that was pissing me off, not to mention the line of cars behind me.

it is supposed to be high 78 low 62 so it doesnt matter to me when we leave canton got a babysitter till 11 and the wife is coming i am giving her no choice want her to get out and ride and maybe get her to want her own bike

Thats good that she is coming, usually the ladies i talk to and help them to see that riding is not scary... She will want one ;)

I've got two at my house now, my wife and her sister. My wife is still very timid about riding her bike, but she's doing better. (oh, she passed her MSF course by the way!) I finally got her to quit turtle crawling through basic curves today on the way to work, that was pissing me off, not to mention the line of cars behind me.

yay she passed (I didn't see her failing) now she needs to get out on her own. Thats how i learned. Well Matt and I cant go out together that often so I'm forced to learn alone. But hey i felt like that was a good thing.. :) as for the turns...tee hee, thats pretty funny...cut her some slack at least she is out with you.

yay she passed (I didn't see her failing) now she needs to get out on her own. Thats how i learned. Well Matt and I cant go out together that often so I'm forced to learn alone. But hey i felt like that was a good thing.. :) as for the turns...tee hee, thats pretty funny...cut her some slack at least she is out with you.

Oh, we're not techinically out riding together, someone has to drive our son to daycare/school so I was following in the car. The other day when I was following her to work , I was like "what the fuck" and my son said "daddy, don't say fuck, you'll get soap in your mouth".