Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

sorry guys... I was at work.. I actually have a job and work...to pay taxes so Kevin can sit and type all day against me...Im not really sure where to start..... well maybe a short recap....

Kevin is mad because Jonni sold her bike. He is even madder that I am with her now and he knows he fucked up. So he tries to say I broke in to his garage. funny thing is... I somehow did it with no evidence whatsoever...with no property damage whatsoever....and with only a disgruntled little boys shit poor temper and whiny statements...oh and throw in alot of slandering from him and his own close FANTASTIC friends... now I have threats from Rob :lol: and a few more people pokin fun while the band wagon is rolling....we have some great mob mentality here... I wanna say thanks to a few for knowing I wouldnt do this.. Why would kevin admit to handing over a bike anyhow.. he looked like a pale ghost...like I was gonna hurt him lol no guy no matter how big a giner he has will admit to bein scared...I really cant believe the stuff I am reading from OHIORIDER people who I used to think were a good bunch to be around....i was horribly wrong...looking back thru 10 pages of shit talking about me and slandering.... SORRY CHAMP, I STOLE YOUR GIRL NOT YOUR BIKE!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the bottom line as I am defending myself.

THIS IS A CIVIL SUIT BETWEEN JONNI AND KEVIN. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. KEVIN JUST WANTED TO THROW SOME CHEAP SHOTS ON A FORUM HE MODERATES TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL GOOD. GOOD JOB. WELL DONE. ARE YOU DONE YET?

I WILL REPEAT AGAIN. I DID NOT BREAK INTO ANYTHING. NEVER HAVE IN MY LIFE. WHY WOULD I START NOW FOR A $400 DOLLAR BIKE? MAKES NO SENSE. OH AND WHEN HE GAVE US THE BIKE? OK MAYBE IT WAS SOONER. IM HORRIBLE WITH DATES AND JUDGING PAST EVENTS. I BELIEVE IT OR NOT AM VERY BUSY SO I DONT WRITE THINGS DOWN IN A DIARY THE WAY KEVIN DOES...

YAWN.......BORING......TAKE NAP.....

1. typing in all caps makes you look like a moron

2. someone is a lying sack of crap. Who gives someone something (presumably because they're the right owner), then files a police report about stolen property? You expect anyone to believe that?

3. No, its not a civil suit, because a crime was involved. That makes it a ... wait for it... criminal suit!

oh... I forgot... is lower case good for you? We even showed the police the TEXT Kevin sent to Jonni last fall responding to earlier attempts to recover her bike.

"I will give you your bike back if you come over here and have sex with me one more time"

So from this text it sounds like solicitation for sex from a desperate person and what was that first part? GIVE YOU YOUR BIKE BACK??

The officer laughed.

He gave the bike back because he knew it was not his. Now he is mad and is just trying to get us/me/someone in trouble by falsifying documents and with fraudulent activity.

I am done with this. go ahead and send your cheap shots guys. I am tired of defending myself to people who mean nothing obviously. So lets hear some original jokes about me...like douchebagg and nancyiness...

Youre funny Todd. I could care less about that crazy lady. She is the one who wanted to stay with me. I was DONE... oh, Wanna know what your girlfriend was doing while you were down south around Christmas time???? :D

Its funny, that boxer of yours has an interesting way of telling someone he needs to go out. He was rubbin on my leg all weird and shit. Jonni let me know that meant he needed to pee. Weird :dunno:

OH AND WHEN HE GAVE US THE BIKE? OK MAYBE IT WAS SOONER. IM HORRIBLE WITH DATES AND JUDGING PAST EVENTS. I BELIEVE IT OR NOT AM VERY BUSY SO I DONT WRITE THINGS DOWN IN A DIARY THE WAY KEVIN DOES...

Sooner? You really arent too bright. Max Power was over my house just a few days before you stole my bike and he saw it in my garage man. You meant to say later, but that must of been to hard to comprehend for you.

Youre funny Todd. I could care less about that crazy lady. She is the one who wanted to stay with me. I was DONE... oh, Wanna know what your girlfriend was doing while you were down south around Christmas time???? :D

Its funny, that boxer of yours has an interesting way of telling someone he needs to go out. He was rubbin on my leg all weird and shit. Jonni let me know that meant he needed to pee. Weird :dunno:

Sooner? You really arent too bright. Max Power was over my house just a few days before you stole my bike and he saw it in my garage man. You meant to say later, but that must of been to hard to comprehend for you.

Oh shit.... Todd I think Kevin is banging your girl. That sucks dude. I hope you aren't mad.

:popcorn:

I'll admit the waters are a little muddy as to whose bike it is when reading through this thread. However, It was my go pro camera that was stolen and then returned several days later and although I am not sure on all of the details it seems pretty clear that Todd stole shit out of Kevin's house and garage on separate occasions and also threatened Kevin. As I said previously. What a scumbag.

sorry guys... I was at work.. I actually have a job and work...to pay taxes so Kevin can sit and type all day against me...Im not really sure where to start..... well maybe a short recap....

Kevin is mad because Jonni sold her bike. He is even madder that I am with her now and he knows he fucked up. So he tries to say I broke in to his garage. funny thing is... I somehow did it with no evidence whatsoever...with no property damage whatsoever....and with only a disgruntled little boys shit poor temper and whiny statements...oh and throw in alot of slandering from him and his own close FANTASTIC friends... now I have threats from Rob :lol: and a few more people pokin fun while the band wagon is rolling....we have some great mob mentality here... I wanna say thanks to a few for knowing I wouldnt do this.. Why would kevin admit to handing over a bike anyhow.. he looked like a pale ghost...like I was gonna hurt him lol no guy no matter how big a giner he has will admit to bein scared...I really cant believe the stuff I am reading from OHIORIDER people who I used to think were a good bunch to be around....i was horribly wrong...looking back thru 10 pages of shit talking about me and slandering.... SORRY CHAMP, I STOLE YOUR GIRL NOT YOUR BIKE!

Sorry trailer king. No threats from me. Oh and by the way you didnt steal her. you picked up the leftovers. good try on both parts tho...:D love you long time

Ummm Hey Todd.... Whats a troll dick taste like? I mean just wonderin... No need to get all but hurt, it's okay to admit. I hope she showerd before you came back from vaca an dove into sloppy seconds ha ha :lol:

OMG, is it just me or do we need to call this guy

jerry-springer.jpg

I can't figure out what the hell the truth is here but it is entertaining.

In most cases two wrongs don't make a right but if you have taken something of mine and I know it is in your possession expect me to take it back. I will dare you to call the police while doing it and if you resist it might be wise on your part to call them.

I can't imagine a scenario where someone wouldn't call to make a report if they were broken into and their possessions were stolen. We have seen internet posts of for sale threads how about some police reports.

I agree with Justin it's all a woman’s fault.