Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

This is fucking pathetic! 15 pages and noone asked to see pics of Jonni's tits? WTF? Apparently she can suck the sheets through your asshole or Kev wouldn't have bought her a bike.

Change your posts per page and its only 8 pathetic pages of crying bitches, fighting each other to stand on their soapbox full of tissues, used condoms, and a title that no one seems to be able to come up with, while everyone else has yet to post a valid :tits:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change your posts per page and its only 8 pathetic pages of crying bitches, fighting each other to stand on their soapbox full of tissues, used condoms, and a title that no one seems to be able to come up with, while everyone else has yet to post a valid :tits:

You should change yours too, because I only have 4 pages.:guitar::badgerrock:

You should change yours too, because I only have 4 pages.:guitar::badgerrock:

Touche kind sir. I have it set for 25 per page from when I lived with my rents and the satelite internets haz a slow and wouldn't finish loading 50 posts.

I'm very new here at OR and don't know anyone personally from this site. What I do know is, if this is the kind of drama ya'll live for then I'm not sure I want to be a member here. Guess I'll have to ponder this a while.

On a side note, the people I met at the OR's booth at ROC were very nice even though I can't remember any of their names.

Quit trying to turn this into a thread about you and your eFeelings, n00bsauce.

If you can't disassociate internet entertainment and real life (and how they sometimes commingle) then leave.

Quit bitching when it's completely in your hands to "Change the f*(king channel". Hell, this is buried in the rants/raves section -- YOU had to actively seek it out to read it.

Go ponder deez nutz, sackman. :D

Quit trying to turn this into a thread about you and your eFeelings, n00bsauce.

If you can't disassociate internet entertainment and real life (and how they sometimes commingle) then leave.

Quit bitching when it's completely in your hands to "Change the f*(king channel". Hell, this is buried in the rants/raves section -- YOU had to actively seek it out to read it.

Go ponder deez nutz, sackman. :D

*sigh* I'm gonna have to actually agree with you on this one. :eek:

Yes, this is the reason why it is the Ranting and Raving forum, its not on the front page because its a bitching session. You don't have to read this forum if it makes you unhappy.

I'm very new here at OR and don't know anyone personally from this site. What I do know is, if this is the kind of drama ya'll live for then I'm not sure I want to be a member here. Guess I'll have to ponder this a while.

On a side note, the people I met at the OR's booth at ROC were very nice even though I can't remember any of their names.

THOU SHALL NOT MAKE DRAMA, sackman has spoken so it shall be.

Pretty sure she's no tranny, just not much to look at either. I introduced Sam to her... lets wait for his unbiased straight forward opinion. :)

I wouldn't fuck her with my sheeps dick and weasel pushin.

Nah, I'd go straight to Yota for a fresh load:lol:

Seriosly tho Yota, what the fuck were you thinking? I thought you had higher standards!:nono:

You're so full of shit. You'd hit that just to get to Yotas fresh load.