04 Tuono in NE Ohio....$6200

max power

nooooooooo, I'm going to hopefully look at it tomorrow. He said it needs a front tire but everything else should be good. That price isn't firm either thanfully ;)

nooooooooo, I'm going to hopefully look at it tomorrow. He said it needs a front tire but everything else should be good. That price isn't firm either thanfully ;)

Yeah.... He sounded flexible to me too. I'm on my way down with a fistful of cash right now

Man that is one hell of a slip on

No kiddin'.... Almost worse than those bKing cans

It's the first thing I plan on changing on it once I get it home today

Yeah.... He sounded flexible to me too. I'm on my way down with a fistful of cash right now

if you're serious, I hate you. If you're busting my balls, I hate you that I fell for it :D

nah but seriously I would like it yes, but its not like a smoking deal I would kick myself for passing on

if you're serious, I hate you. If you're busting my balls, I hate you that I fell for it :D

nah but seriously I would like it yes, but its not like a smoking deal I would kick myself for passing on

:dunno:thfishing.gif

We all know you arent allowed to buy any more bikes.

As if that matters.... I wasn't "allowed" to buy the first 2 either ;)

Women don't understand that once they take the nooky away in a relationship, it actually is very liberating as all their leverage is gone

Only difference now is that my current staff position as Domestic Engineer/Chauffeur is unpaid

Edited by Fonzie

Check out a nice Tig Exhaust, or Blue Flame if you want to make a Ducati with Termi's seem sedate. That said, it's not too loud at idle or low rpms.

Check out a nice Tig Exhaust, or Blue Flame if you want to make a Ducati with Termi's seem sedate. That said, it's not too loud at idle or low rpms.

Thanx I'll check 'em out

As if that matters.... I wasn't "allowed" to buy the first 2 either ;)

Women don't understand that once they take the nooky away in a relationship, it actually is very liberating as all their leverage is gone

Only difference now is that my current staff position as Domestic Engineer/Chauffeur is unpaid

Wha? You married it, you have the title and nookie rights, they cant take that stuff away. You just have to go in there and take it. :boxing:

Wha? You married it, you have the title and nookie rights, they cant take that stuff away. You just have to go in there and take it. :boxing:

Can they claim Rape if you're married?? :dunno:

went and saw it today and it was ridiculously hard to not buy it on the spot. It is absolutely flawless and very very clean. The only thing wrong with it was it needs a new front tire, its spent