Sunday 5/23 Vagina Mash/Ride

InyaAzz

I didn't plan on being here this weekend...but here I am.

Sunday looks to be a perfect day for riding. Anyone up for a quick jaunt through some twisties? I suck at knowing which roads to hit..so feel free to offer some suggestions.

Yes..this is last minute. So mash my gash. I don't care.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not far. There's always the ever available Rt 60/83 , but I'd like to try something different if possible. I wanna be back by 5...so leaving around 10 or so. Maybe later. I don't have the GPS mounted yet (maybe tonight) on the CityX, so I'm not looking to lead if I don't know where I'm going.

I haven't been on any kind of ride this year yet and I'm itching to get out.

I am riding tomorrow, but I am planning to leave early. I'll be on the road by 8a home, by 4p. From my house, it will be about 420 miles through some of the better twisties in SE OH and WV (well the best WV twisties we can get to from Cleveland without an overnight).

btw, my rides are more about quick cornering than straight line speed.

I am riding tomorrow, but I am planning to leave early. I'll be on the road by 8a home, by 4p. From my house, it will be about 420 miles through some of the better twisties in SE OH and WV (well the best WV twisties we can get to from Cleveland without an overnight).

btw, my rides are more about quick cornering than straight line speed.

you have a specific route i could look at? i'm in parma myself.

I don't know what I'm doing yet but need to decide soon. I was thinking about riding with Tony but we are expecting rain until 10:00 AM the last time I checked. I wanted to see how much my Tenn. ticket is going to cost me before I went riding again.

If I go out it will be 10 to 5 and about 100 miles less than Tony's ride. His ride will be better though and he will take you to roads you haven't been to.

I don't know what I'm doing yet but need to decide soon. I was thinking about riding with Tony but we are expecting rain until 10:00 AM the last time I checked. I wanted to see how much my Tenn. ticket is going to cost me before I went riding again.

If I go out it will be 10 to 5 and about 100 miles less than Tony's ride. His ride will be better though and he will take you to roads you haven't been to.

i haven't been anywhere really so...

Tony's rides a pretty cool mostly roads we haven't been on but that 8:00 AM start time 1-1/2 hours from home kills me. WV 7 is worth riding and I hope to make it out there with him sometime this year.

Justin and Budell haven't been on 536 or 255 so my route gets us there today but the boring way. We can add 50 miles to eliminate some of the boring on the way out but that gets us home about 6:00 PM we can decide that at 10:00.