June 6th ride

speedytriple

Any one up for a ride out of bolivar on the 6th it is a sunday. Meet time would be around 9:30 to 10 am. Medium pace ride as I am still dusting myself and the bike off for this season. Route will most likely be 212w to 93s, to 83s to 78w. Stop off in woodsfeild for lunch break, then take 800n to 250 back to I77. So is anyone interested? Gear up or stay home these are some medium skill level roads which means some pretty good twisties. If you are not use to riding corners they will bite you.

Good route choice, did that same run earlier this year.

I may be game depending on how beat I am from the trackday on Saturday and if I get my street tire situation worked out. I don't want to pull a Cleave and show up with cords showing.

Any one up for a ride out of bolivar on the 6th it is a sunday. Meet time would be around 9:30 to 10 am. Medium pace ride as I am still dusting myself and the bike off for this season. Route will most likely be 212w to 93s, to 83s to 78w. Stop off in woodsfeild for lunch break, then take 800n to 250 back to I77. So is anyone interested? Gear up or stay home these are some medium skill level roads which means some pretty good twisties. If you are not use to riding corners they will bite you.

Where would you want to meet? Somewhere on 212?

Dq citgo station on the corner of the exit off I77 on rt 212. It is right off the exit.

Blah blah I hate you to mister four bikes and plenty o'tires!! Hey got anymore cheap tires for me? LOL! You can come along jbot as long as you can handle a less then baller pace for once. I am only riding as fast as my bike feels stable?

Right now looks like a 40-50% chance of rain? will see what it looks like in a few days. If I wake up on sunday and it is dry I am riding!

I might be down also. The weather report has been all over the map. We were suppose to have 50% today and didn't get a drop. It has been so isolated it isn't funny. I have radar on my phone. We can dodge storms if need be. Hopefully it works out.

Hate away! LOL! Matt the huffy might do better in the corners then your crewser! Drum I got a pass from the warden for good behavior to do this ride. So unless it pours it is on like donkey kong.

Pass from the warden? I call BS. I'd buy the "easier to ask forgiveness..." bit before I'd buy that.

ok, i officially can't come to this ride cause i'll be at nelson's tomorrow (my balls will get curb stomped if i ride on sunday too).

have fun. i'm sure i'll have a fucking blast getting rained on. fucking peer pressure.

So who is gonna try to make it out for the ride? Id the weather holds out. It is nice right now and they said rain for today also! So if the weather holds out here is what we have.

Meet time will be 10:00am at the bolivar D.Q. right off I77 on rt 212. Believe it is exit 193? Ride out by 10:30ish maybe before if no one else is showing. same route as on first post. Wear your gear, what ever you have but, helmet, jacket, gloves, boots of some kind would be proper.

So far looks like:

Cleve?

Knightrider?

Hailwood

Inya?

rslocum

Jbctown

speedytriple

Edited by speedytriple