sport touring tires...

oldschoolsdime92

I hated the Bridgestones that my '06 came with. They had no feel and the rear only lasted 6K. I put Conti Road Attacks on and it made a huge difference. They are holding up much better and i feel a lot more confident leaning into a corner.

Roadsmarts are good.

I am trying out the new Pirelli Angel ST. I've been researching them and I'm finding that most people like them a lot more than the Diablo Strada as far as wet riding, traction, etc. The only con is they wear a little quicker. My Strada's I was getting 8-10K from and Brandt, you've seen how I ride. That was all on the Strada's, they are an excellent tire.

Also don't forget about the Michelin Pilot Road II, they are an excellent tire and will get good life.

I'm sure you've looked at the billion and 1 tire threads over on Triumphrat.net. It can be overwhelming and humerous at times trying to figure it out. Good luck making your choice.

I'm interested in how the Angel ST's pan out. I made the mistake of running Metzler m3's on my FZ1 last year and had to swap out the rear after 3200 miles. LOVED the feel, hated the life span. May roll the dice and get the Angels

Cheng Shins are also good tires... :)

:lol: are you effing kidding me? I made the mistake of running cheng shit barracudas ONCE...NEVER again

I usually run PDS @ 8000 mi. per rear, (I'm not gentle with the 1100's throttle) I got an angel ST on there now and it seems comparable so far... the little halo and eyes were gone within 500 miles.

Edited by magley64

i may just go with the 21s again, becuase IP offers them as a package for just over 200 bucks

I can get

Angel ST for $215 shipped

Roadsmart for $250

BT021 for $210

Storms for $260

PR2 for $265

Road Attack for $250

120/70R17

180/55R17

Edited by dustinsn3485