Time Warner DVR question

SWing'R

Ok, so all of sudden in our DVR recorded show listing there is strange icon next to the name of all of our shows,

its a red triangle with a exclamation mark in it. I can't seem to find what that means, anyone seen that before?

The shows still play just fine, not sure wth it means.

I'm a tech for time warner. It means that the dvr is about to delete that show. there are settings to adjust in the series manager for how many shows to save, etc. for a certain series. Even though you dvr may be 60% full, it is probably set up to only save 7 episodes of "Murder she wrote" (that's the show your talking about right?). So when it's time to record a new "murder she wrote", it will delete the oldest one to make room. Go to series manager in the LIST and set the record options to save all episodes.

if I recall correctly that was the way to mark shows that needed watched before they were auto deleted. Its been about 3 years though since I had TW.
I'm a tech for time warner. It means that the dvr is about to delete that show

yessss the Bad man FTMFW!

Never seen that one before, but have periodically gotten the little green circle, with like a cross or something in it?? :dunno:

So what's this one mean?? Seems like it sporadically shows up next to shows that just got done recording?

I'm a tech for time warner. It means that the dvr is about to delete that show. there are settings to adjust in the series manager for how many shows to save, etc. for a certain series. Even though you dvr may be 60% full, it is probably set up to only save 7 episodes of "Murder she wrote" (that's the show your talking about right?). So when it's time to record a new "murder she wrote", it will delete the oldest one to make room. Go to series manager in the LIST and set the record options to save all episodes.

I knew you'd come thru for me me, however, let me throw you a curveball,

that icon showed up on a show immediately after it finished recording last night,

and the dvr is only showing 18% full. These triangles showed up all of a sudden about a few days ago

on ALL shows in the list, not just ones that are "series" recordings. Based on what you're tellin me,

and what I know about my settings, I think my dvr is about to take a poop. :(

EDIT: checked my settings before leaving this morning, they are all good, and both shows that recorded

last night immediately showed the triangle icon after they finished recording. I seem to remember having

a power outtage the other day during one of the storms, betting that is when the icons showed up.

Edited by SWing'R
added more details