June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ill be there on the R1. First ride of the season so ill be a little rusty. Hope i can keep up with the coshocton locals

This is a Matt from North Ridgeville and not Mladin. First ride out keeping up with the local Coshocton guys will be a challenge; they have a large crew of very competent riders. You will be there before the day is over though.

Everyone will be able to keep up though because we will be waiting for everyone at every stop and spread out by pace levels.

I don't know if it's Matt or not, his listed bikes are Honda and Ducati.

To the locals that I have ridden with before, if the group that meets with us that morning is over 10 or so bikes one of you will be appointed to be a sweep rider. Anyone want to volunteer before that? This will only be for the ride down to Coshocton and back.

What the french is a 'sweep rider'? You mean some one to ride in the back to make sure everyone gets there and back?

What the french is a 'sweep rider'? You mean some one to ride in the back to make sure everyone gets there and back?

i thought the sweep rider attaches a broom to the back of the bike and "sweeps" the road ahead of the group.

i always thought it was a great idear.

someone to watch out for "that guy" who was riding over his head and ended up in the ditch.

Shit...with the group that's going whoever it is won't spend much time riding then. Ride a little...stop to help Mladin III...ride a little more...stop to help Mladin IV....ride a little more....

i thought the sweep rider attaches a broom to the back of the bike and "sweeps" the road ahead of the group.

i always thought it was a great idear.

Stick to what you know there slanty eyes....sushi and saki.

Tail gunner, whatever you want to call it. Last rider in the group who will give the lead rider a thumbs up at stops so the group can continue on without doing a head count. They also can catch the lead rider if needed to stop the group if needed before the next stop. They can also witness any shenanigans and stop it at the time or bring it up at the next stop.

Shit...with the group that's going whoever it is won't spend much time riding then. Ride a little...stop to help Mladin III...ride a little more...stop to help Mladin IV....ride a little more...

I don't know what that means but I would hope everyone expects to have a nice ride without any drama. If someone shows up and wants to act like an asshat they won't enjoy their time spent with us. This won't be a poser ride and those attending can expect some fast fun but riding over your head or acting stupid will be discouraged.

Stick to what you know there slanty eyes....sushi and saki.

that would be 'sake', cracker-chan. racist jokes should be done with class. GAWD.

If I can make it, I'd probably just end up meeting ya'lls at coshocton since i live more NE. hope to see yous there.

I haven't ridden with any of you but this ride sounds tempting. I didn't read thru 33 pages of forum but are there any route specifics once we arrive in Coshocton? Do you folks mind having an older gentleman tag along?

That's only because of my 35 lbs. of dick I have to carry around, Mr. Tuna Can.

The only time your dick comes close to looking like 35 lbs is when jbot is fisting you and using it as a sock puppet.

I haven't ridden with any of you but this ride sounds tempting. I didn't read thru 33 pages of forum but are there any route specifics once we arrive in Coshocton? Do you folks mind having an older gentleman tag along?

We have a strict limit to the number on Honduhs allowed and that quota has been filled because the parade leader is on one and well....that's our limit....one.

:D

J/K!! Come along, meet spot and time is listed in the first post.

We have a strict limit to the number on Honduhs allowed and that quota has been filled because the parade leader is on one and well....that's our limit....one.

:D

J/K!! Come along, meet spot and time is listed in the first post.

No more Honda's eh. Guess I"ll have to take my wife's little monster then. See you Sunday.