June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

waitemike85 I can honestly say I was in your same boat last year hitting the metro parks will give you some good experience but nothing like the roads in c-town but I can vouch for the guys in coshocton they noticed my buddy laggen behind and not only did they give him advice at the rest stops DAIVVIPAI2K5 actually pulled over during the ride to help him out and give some great pointers and because of that these coshocton Dee-Bags will always have my respect due to keepin it safe the best they can !!

you would miss out on a great experience.

I go to the metroparks quite a lot and also had a bad experience there about a week ago.I'll think about going but I would be the guy in the back holding everyone up and I really just don't want to do that.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx Kevin lmao

And Tristan stop making excuses he had you the whole time and when you were close its because he let you haha

Pretty sure neither of us were fully on it, it was a tad hilly, didn't ya notice? Wasn't trying to pass him.

I'm talking about when we were going through the turns....

Looks like Uncle Fuck just eliminated a bunch of people from "HIS" ride.

Just make sure Baby is securely attached because we all know Budell likes little white babies.

If you can't keep up Kevin we will miss you.

The baby bites and yet Budell still tries to play with it.

[

And that's Budell for ya, he thinks it's all a game until he's missing some part of his tiny package.

You guys are lucky I'm still in mourning. I got nothing.

So i guess we cant ride side by side again...:takeit:

Bring yo ass!!! Well, what I mean is, you need to show up. I think Kevin would probably want to see your actual ass.

waitemike85 I can honestly say I was in your same boat last year hitting the metro parks will give you some good experience but nothing like the roads in c-town but I can vouch for the guys in coshocton they noticed my buddy laggen behind and not only did they give him advice at the rest stops DAIVVIPAI2K5 actually pulled over during the ride to help him out and give some great pointers and because of that these coshocton Dee-Bags will always have my respect due to keepin it safe the best they can !!

you would miss out on a great experience.

I talked to your buddy in private to see if I could offer any help to him. Adam is a good guy and I hope your friend had a good experience, learned something and is a better rider from the experience. The ride there is boring until we get to Millersburg what was your impression of the ride once we got there.... totally worth it I guess and it only got better from there.

Riding through the metro parks is a good start but not quite the same as Coshocton. There are blind drop offs where you can't see what's on the other side, there is gravel in turns plus you are riding with a group so you get a little charged up. Realizing this ahead of time can give you time to get your head on straight and form the plan firmly in your head that you won't let yourself get sucked in over your head. For every one of us except one there will be a faster rider on this ride just because you're not the fastest doesn't mean you won't be having a good time.

This should present the perfect scenario for you then on the land yacht you own...you know...go fast in a straight line...brake hard to 5 mph for a 35 mph turn.

Besides, we all know you're the 'new MJ' and back out of every ride put together so far.

If knicks is going I'm out. There will be enough faggery going down with Justin going.

Which one is it? I don't make rides on my fat 'busa or I make them but you don't show up because of the faggery pageantry? Can't have it both ways sunshine. :p Besides, we all know the 'busa is for DTC/Drag racing duty only because it can't turn. The SV is my bottom bitch.

This is what Kevin reminds me of...

024479_19.jpg

"You smell something Rabbit?"

*sniff*sniff*

"FEAR"

I talked to your buddy in private to see if I could offer any help to him. Adam is a good guy and I hope your friend had a good experience, learned something and is a better rider from the experience. The ride there is boring until we get to Millersburg what was your impression of the ride once we got there.... totally worth it I guess and it only got better from there.

Riding through the metro parks is a good start but not quite the same as Coshocton. There are blind drop offs where you can't see what's on the other side, there is gravel in turns plus you are riding with a group so you get a little charged up. Realizing this ahead of time can give you time to get your head on straight and form the plan firmly in your head that you won't let yourself get sucked in over your head. For every one of us except one there will be a faster rider on this ride just because you're not the fastest doesn't mean you won't be having a good time.

Whenever I read your posts, John Candy's voice narrates in my head.

......weird.. lol!

Whenever I read your posts, John Candy's voice narrates in my head.

......weird.. lol!

AH HA! I'm NOT the only one who reads posts with people narrating them. I like you already tachboy.

"This isn't my first rodeo"

I lol'd

I was on it Saturday and there was no water on it but they still had the signs up. A lot can change in two weeks so we should wait until the 25th or 26th to send out the scouts.

we have plans for the 26th fool

these coshocton Dee-Bags
Dont forget it either, I hate everyone here except the ladies.

i'll keep my eye on this, I'd like to join up in the slow in the corners group but have no problem catching back up in the straights. Not sure if everything will fall the right way in order to make this or not quite yet