June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parking lot has a church attached to it, all the colored bikes could park at the church so we can have them prayed over before the ride, can't be too careful.

How about yellow? Is that colored? :wackit: <-- this smiley is highly inappropriate

The responsible thing to do would be to ride within the legal limits :roll:

BUUUUUT... if you want to chase someone through the turns, I may offer my services. ;) jp...sorta

I have a feeling you are like 50 or something. Nothing wrong with that but from your posts I get a feeling that someones grandpa just joined.

I'll be 33 this year and I can gaurantee that at 80 I'll never sound like you. :lol: I could be wrong, but it's just the image I get from your posts.

You know we love you.......

love_uncle_BOX.jpg

That is funny my actual nieces and nephews call me Uncle Punk that’s where my screen name came from.

I have a feeling you are like 50 or something. Nothing wrong with that but from your posts I get a feeling that someones grandpa just joined.

I'll be 33 this year and I can gaurantee that at 80 I'll never sound like you. :lol: I could be wrong, but it's just the image I get from your posts.

Fuck you Nick what’s wrong with being fifty? We all hope to be fifty one day, some are closer than others.

That is funny my actual nieces and nephews call me Uncle Punk that’s where my screen name came from.

Fuck you Nick what’s wrong with being fifty? We all hope to be fifty one day, some are closer than others.

don't worry, you don't look a day over "OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT'S NOT A BLACK MARBLE CORINTHIAN COLUMN HANGING FROM HIS PANTS"

don't worry, you don't look a day over "OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT'S NOT A BLACK MARBLE CORINTHIAN COLUMN HANGING FROM HIS PANTS"

:lol:

Really Jbot, how many people have you had say that you owe them a new keyboard after reading some of your stuff? :dunno: