it's not that damn hot out.

serpentracer

why is everyone whining about how hot it is in ohio?

heat index of 95? I don't feel it:dunno:

I think people spend too much time in the AC. I'm in the outdoors all day long. often in the shade but I have become accustom to it.

and it just doens't feel that bad outside.

I remember it being way hotter and no one bitching this much.

today was nice as hell...sure it was hot, but hardly any humidity... the heat isnt bad, but when you cant hardly breathe because the air is shitty, thats when a lot of people start bitching...it sucks when the humidity is so bad that 75-80 degrees feels like death...ide take a dry 110 degree day over a humid 80 (and yes, ive felt plenty of 100+ dry days, spend a lot of time in AZ)

The heat is really hard on babies/newborns and air conditioning is best for them in those temperatures. Infants/newborns can overheat/dehydrate really easily. Just glad I have A/C for my little ones.

Other than that, if I'm out riding, sweating doesn't bother me. I was out this weekend with a Heat Index of over 100 degrees and I was in boots, gloves, perforated leather jacket (JR speedmaster) and helmet. I don't give a shit because I'm riding, not going to prom. Sweat doesn't bother me if it's a hot summer day because it's normal to be sweating profusely on days like that. If someone don't like me sweating they got issues...lol.

Edited by NinjaNick

the news in cincy is all over the heat stuff. we have a heat emergency in place right now.

I've felt it much hotter here before and no heat emergency stuff was in place.

I'm barely breaking a sweat.

If you live in the ghetto and don't have AC, it's kinda warm. Dangerous for babies and old folks.

The heat is really hard on babies/newborns and air conditioning is best for them in those temperatures. Infants/newborns can overheat/dehydrate really easily. Just glad I have A/C for my little ones.

Other than that, if I'm out riding, sweating doesnt' bother me. I was out this weekend with a Heat Index of over 100 degrees and I was in boots, gloves, perforated leather jacket (JR speedmaster) and helmet. I don't give a shit because I'm riding, not going to prom. Sweat doesn't bother me if it's a hot summer day because it's normal to be sweating profusely on days like that. If someone don't like me sweating they got issues...lol.

I'll remember that the next time you have your gear up for sale! Sweaty man, :)

Who's crying

amen. the dogs and I spent most of the weekend outside. Shade was enough to keep us cool. I just made sure the dogs always had water in their bowl, and I kept a cold beer within reach.

problem solved.

I mean, we had the AC on, but honestly, even with the AC off, hanging out in my 'basement' (i have a split-level) drops the temperature noticeably.

My balls were sweating. Kinda liked it actually.
swamp ass. warm, squishy goodness.

:lol::lol:

I'll remember that the next time you have your gear up for sale! Sweaty man, :)

:lol: Funny Holly...funny. :p My jacket has no smell to it at all. It doesn't absorb, but my tshirt does. I normally keep my jacket inside out during the hot summer after each ride, but if you stick it up to your nose you'll smell leather and MAYBE a hint of Kenneth Cole Reaction from my wonderful smelling skin. :)

P.S, I only perspire at stops mostly.

I'm always geared up while riding.

I'd rathe sweat than bleed.

Its funny though, people bitch about it being hot, and then in the winter they all complain about that.

only thing I realyl complain about is when its so damn cold, your hands turn purple within a minute.