Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

I figured this would hit home for a lot of people. Carie lost her dad to cancer last year. My dad lost his best friend to cancer a few years ago. Something like this is a lot more important than a meet and greet that we can reschedule for a later date. I really hope we can have a huge turnout for this. This hospice in particular doesn't turn anyway away. Donations pay for the care for those who can't afford it. Good people.

Keep bumping this man so I don't forget about it cause the wife and I both want to ride in this!

Will do.

I've postponed the NWO Meet and Greet so we can come to this and show our support. This is a great cause.

Wow man' date=' that is an awesome gesture Ben and I really appreciate it!

Since the NWO meat is postponed, I'll try to get the northern guys to head down for this.

Excellent!

Cool! As long as you stay home... :lol: (j/k mmmmkay?)

I'm looking forward to this, as I lost my mom to cancer. It's something that hits close to home.

Sorry about your mom, glad you are coming.

I lost a 7 yr old niece to brain cancer several years ago so it hits home here as well.

Sorry to hear. No kid should ever have to know the pains of cancer.

I'm in since the NWO ride is cancelled. I lost my dad to brain cancer 12 years ago so this is near and dear to me as well.

Thanks man.

If everybody turning out for this, it guarantees to be a good time.

There will be 2 routes. One around Buckeye Lake, and one around Hocking. I'm assuming everyone in our group will want to ride Hocking, but if anyone would rather ride the lake route, it is an option.

I'm looking forward to this, as I lost my mom to cancer. It's something that hits close to home.

My mom is a three-time breast cancer survivor, so close to home for me too.

There will be 2 routes. One around Buckeye Lake, and one around Hocking. I'm assuming everyone in our group

will want to ride Hocking, but if anyone would rather ride the lake route, it is an option.

If my wife rides we'll most likely take the Buckeye Lake route, she still don't like twisties (of any degree).

Edited by SWing'R

You know what's bad Sam, I even went out tonight and topped the gas of in the bike to make sure I was ready for tomorrow.

See, you shouldn't be like gen3 and tell everyone about your fail boat. When you fail, just keep it to yourself. I fail daily :lol: