Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

this whole day has me confused....does anyone really understand the schedule? if so, shoot me a PM please.... i am dog sitting on saturday, so i cant be out the whole day..gotta let the dogs out atleast once...im thinking i can show up at 10, get done around 3-4?? then head to my girls house in pataskala and let their dogs out real quick, then head back for the pig roast and music... but im confused as fuck as to where i need to be at what times etc lol :(

someone help my dumbass out

this whole day has me confused....does anyone really understand the schedule? if so, shoot me a PM please.... i am dog sitting on saturday, so i cant be out the whole day..gotta let the dogs out atleast once...im thinking i can show up at 10, get done around 3-4?? then head to my girls house in pataskala and let their dogs out real quick, then head back for the pig roast and music... but im confused as fuck as to where i need to be at what times etc lol :(

someone help my dumbass out

Be at Shawns by 9 to make sure he's up.

LOL! I think most people are planning to be at the bar @ 10 to eat breakfast. We could meet somewhere else to eat as a group if you guys want. Say, the Wigwam @ 9-9:30?

you wont be roadloking it when you first pull in and park and i close line you off of it and hop on...fool

on a side note, i almost got to ride my buddys busa the other day lol...he left his key in it at work and the security guard saw it and took the key out for him and left a note on the bike

i was walking out with my helmet, and he stops me and says "do you own a blue suzuki?"....fun did not ensure though :( my conscience took over lol

Ok so what's the deal? Are we meeting somewhere or everyone just going their merry way? We can meet at the Sunoco or McDonalds or Speedway on 310, or if there is a different meeting place let me know. I really don't care what time we meet as I have nothing else going on on Saturday.

LMK

Ok so what's the deal? Are we meeting somewhere or everyone just going their merry way? We can meet at the Sunoco or McDonalds or Speedway on 310, or if there is a different meeting place let me know. I really don't care what time we meet as I have nothing else going on on Saturday.

LMK

Meet around 9:00 ok with you? I'll be going in that general direction and can make that the way I go.

How does this route sound??

310 to 204

right on 204

left on Pickerington Rd

take Pickeringotn rd through old Pickerington

Turn right on Busey Rd

Turn left on Bowen Rd

Bowen RD turns into N High St on the other side of 33.

Turn left on E Columbus St.

arrive at destination.

Are you still able to cross 33 using Bowen rd. been awhile and I know they changed some things around down there.