Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

See, you shouldn't be like gen3 and tell everyone about your fail boat. When you fail, just keep it to yourself. I fail daily :lol:

:lol: I will remember that next time. Poor gen3, she's getting all beat up by you and me. lol

I thought we discussed this a few days ago, and you were going to be out of town? :nono:

Here ya go, maybe this will help you:

http://tinyurl.com/nb97da

You're a homoswitch.gif

Edited by chevysoldier

Hookers and Blow

74 Huffy

Shut up stoopid

(anybody else missing this shit? :snarky: )

What happened to the banner in your sig?

:lol: I will remember that next time. Poor gen3, she's getting all beat up by you and me. lol

Sounds like a party? :dunno:

I wish you were a homoswitch.gif

I know how you LOVE lmgtfy.com, but wow! You went :supergay: there! :lol:

Edited by jporter12
Quote edit fail

Shawn' date=' any idea on how long each of the routes are gonna be?[/quote']

Not quite sure, but the 1st bike out at 10 and the last one in at 5. I'm sure either route wont be more than 50 miles, give or take.

Hillbilly Deluxe is playing at the Old Town Tavern (OTT) at 5:30 and there is a hog roast! Plan to stay after and eat and hang out.

Nah, man. You dont have to be there by 10. Its just first bike out at 10.

I gotta see what time the Fonz and the rest of the Northern crew can get their asses out of bed. Prolly still gonna try to hit there a little before 10 though, just for you sweet tits

I gotta see what time the Fonz and the rest of the Northern crew can get their asses out of bed. Prolly still gonna try to hit there a little before 10 though, just for you sweet tits

You are awesome my sheep loving friend. :bow:

I think I am going to make this. Are we meeting up some where to ride in as a group or is everyone rolling in solo?

We can meet at my house since I'm right down the street from OTT, or we can just meet there. I will be getting there early to eat breakfast. Its probably easier to find than my house.

I think I am going to make this. Are we meeting up some where to ride in as a group or is everyone rolling in solo?

Any idea what time you're planning on rolling out? I can head down that way from J-town, or meet somewhere on the way. Head west on Broad and I can meet at Meijer or even further west of there, depending on what way you want to go. When we rode down to see Shawn's dad off, we took 70 to brice down to canal, from Pataskala.

Edited by jporter12

Porter, I think Meanie is west of you. He is near Etna.

I fixed my direction. :facepalm:

If he's down in Etna, then meeting up at one of the gas stations there at 70, on 310 would work. I'm not a big fan of slabbing it down the freeway, but that's better than the stop and go, and dodging traffic!

So maybe this is a stupid question but whats the cost of this poker run? Just donate what you can or...?

It's $15 single or $20 double. There will also be a 50/50 door prize if you want to participate and Hog Roast, Band etc, etc.

hospice_poker_run.jpg

Edited by max power

I fixed my direction. :facepalm:

If he's down in Etna, then meeting up at one of the gas stations there at 70, on 310 would work. I'm not a big fan of slabbing it down the freeway, but that's better than the stop and go, and dodging traffic!

Meet Meanie at the Speedway at 310&70 then 310, 204, 256/Hill rd. He knows the way.

I'm not sure yet what time I am leaving for it. But we can meet at the Sunoco on 310. We can take back roads down to Canal area without getting on the freeway. I'll have to look at the map again so I know exactly where we are going but I know the back roads through pickerington all the way down to Canal.

Yes it is. But he didnt wanna take the 2fiddy on the big road and I'm not going to be tagging along so its all good ;)

I don't mind taking the neenjer down 70, I just don't want to take the interstate for hundreds of miles on it! I prefer a back road to the interstate most any time, in the cage or on the bike. I just wouldn't mind a more interesting route though!

Back on topic now, who's wanting to meet up on the east side? Either Pataskala, to meet with Meanie, or on in Reynoldsburg?