Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

Do those of you coming from Findlay/Lima want to meet up at the McDonalds in Marysville? Time?

That was my plan, just haven't posted it yet. Not sure what time. What time do you want to get down there? Know where this place is? Fonz is out but I'm still gonna make it.

That was my plan, just haven't posted it yet. Not sure what time. What time do you want to get down there? Know where this place is? Fonz is out but I'm still gonna make it.

I would probably be meeting with you too or could meet up before marysville somewhere but that's probably the easiest.

Yeah, I'd say it's the easiest unless you want to slab down 75 to Lima

Depending what time we are planning to be there, I don't know if I could drag my ass out of bed early to make the 30 min ride down 75. Wouldn't mind riding 117 though, not that exciting of a road but there's a few curves on the way to 33.

:wtf: What's the deal with the prez? :nono:

What way are you coming into the Columbus area? Maybe meet up at the Iron Pony, since it's not far off 270, and ride in from there? I can get pretty close to where it is, and maybe some people can meet up at the Walmart parking lot right off 33 at Gender that's from down there.

What way are you coming into the Columbus area? Maybe meet up at the Iron Pony, since it's not far off 270, and ride in from there? I can get pretty close to where it is, and maybe some people can meet up at the Walmart parking lot right off 33 at Gender that's from down there.

Or Shades on the Canal? There's a huge parking lot behind it (where the green arrow is on the map). And it's right down the street.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=39.841852,+-82.805138&sll=39.841763,-82.805039&sspn=0.001392,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=39.841742,-82.805234&spn=0.001392,0.002411&t=h&z=19

Or Shades on the Canal? There's a huge parking lot behind it (where the green arrow is on the map). And it's right down the street.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=39.841852,+-82.805138&sll=39.841763,-82.805039&sspn=0.001392,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=39.841742,-82.805234&spn=0.001392,0.002411&t=h&z=19

Whatever works. I'm not picky.

Depending what time we are planning to be there, I don't know if I could drag my ass out of bed early to make the 30 min ride down 75. Wouldn't mind riding 117 though, not that exciting of a road but there's a few curves on the way to 33.

I was thinking about hitting Marysville at around 9 :dunno: 117 is pretty fun south of Westminster. I could meet you in Westminster at the gas station if thats what you want to do. But we are still gonna have to make a stop at Marysville

He's got college shit goin on. Will be coming in 33. Not sure after that

I just looked it up and it looks like about a 45 min. cruise from Marysville going around the southern part of 270. I live about 10 minutes from McD's. If you want to grab something to eat at the bar before heading out and be out on the run early, I would say meet at around 8:30 - 8:45.

Fonzie + college stuff = :supergay::D

By a couple miles? I was just thinking about making sure they got there, and not have to make multiple u-turns this time (although prez isn't leading...)

I told him that he isn't allowed to lead anymore. However, we both have chatterbox units now so that should help :lol: