Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

It was a good time. Did anyone win the 50/50?

The winner gave it back to the charity (nearly $300) as did my friend Jerry who won the best poker hand (not sure how much). In all, $4200 was raised and lots of fun was had.

No problem brotha. Good meating ya along with all the other new people I haven't seen before. Good seeing everybody else again.

Thanks for making the trip down here Sam and thanks everybody who participated. We represented OR well today.

After a day like today, I am proud to be a member of Ohio Riders.

Now, who knows how to get skunk off a dog??

The winner gave it back to the charity (nearly $300) as did my friend Jerry who won the best poker hand (not sure how much). In all, $4200 was raised and lots of fun was had.

Thanks for making the trip down here Sam and thanks everybody who participated. We represented OR well today.

Wow that's a lot collected pretty cool!

As far as the dog, tomatoe juice AND vinegar seems to get "most" of the smell out.

Awesome! That's what it's all about right there!

OR IS a good group of snarky fucktards after all!

All I can say uis good luck with that stankamutt...

Awesome day yesterday. Helluva long OR day.

Left house at 8:30AM home at 7. Left for the Cycle Search/Average Joes Bikenight then BACK down to Max Powers after party. Home at 2ish. Didn't take 1 pic all day. Havin too much fun I guess.

Thanks MP for your hospitality and gettin all these lazy bastages to come out and ride!

Awesome day yesterday. Helluva long OR day.

Left house at 8:30AM home at 7. Left for the Cycle Search/Average Joes Bikenight then BACK down to Max Powers after party. Home at 2ish. Didn't take 1 pic all day. Havin too much fun I guess.

Thanks MP for your hospitality and gettin all these lazy bastages to come out and ride!

You rode?? ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Thornell-Corp-Skunk-Off-Shampoo-8oz/dp/B000O5G0UA

That is what I use for my dogs, works perfect every time. Every pet store has it.

The wife got some stuff at the pet store this morning and already bathed her in it. She is locked in the garage barking and pissed off at the moment.