You all suck

KL9 F4i

I'm in Florida on vacation with the girlfriend and her fam. Sunny beaches and other things filled with awesomeness right? WRONG its raining everyday I'm without a bike and its gorgeous in Ohio apparently ...therefore I'm jealous of all of you..I would generally never use this term but seriously FML:mad:

Sorry to hear that - here's what I did today.

State Route 356 (newly paved):

SR356.jpg

Bridge is out just north of US 50, so I took Gambill Hallow "road" and other goat paths to get to 278 north. (Note the handy GPS mounted above the tank.)

GambillHollowRd.jpg

Get back to Ohio where the roads have the occasional bend in 'em.

David

I spent all week in St. Petersburg, Fla. with the same crap weather. Currently i am stuck in the Tampa airport trying to get home to some good weather. Flight delays can suck my balls.

Haha well the weather eventually cleared up for awhile yesterday...so I went and got some skim boarding action in...yeah.... ended up busting my ankle i thought I broke it...I was riding out into the waves a bit and caught a small ripple in the water that set me off balance so I jumped off the board and my left foot planted in the sand where it dropped off about a foot and "POP" I heard it through the water lol needless to say yesterday wasn't my day...however the good news is I can still move my ankle up and down to shift !

We are up in Lorain, without the bikes :(, weather is awesome so its killing us not having the bikes and seeing bikes everywhere.

BTW, do they NOT sell helmets in the Lorain area anymore? Squid heaven up here!

We just got home from the weekend with family up in Lorain, and as mentioned above, saw squid after squid while up there.

We saw dozens of bikes over the two and half days up there, most of them cruisers, think we saw TWO that had any helmets on,

saw only a handful of sportbikes, MOST of them without ANY gear :nono:

There was also a hit-and-run scooter accident while we were there, rider wasn't wearing gear/helmet,

thankfully a witness chased down the person that ran down the rider and the police caught him.

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/07/05/news/doc4c314506ab893389284641.txt

Glad to be back home.