rick roush motorsports took care of me today

El capitan

bought a set of shift vertex gloves a few months ago, and low and behold they already started coming apart. so i email shift(fox racing) and they tell me they have a 1 year manufacturer warranty just take it to the dealer.

so i go back to rick roush and the sales guy says he's gonna have to call shift to see what they want to do. i'm standing right in front of him, so i know he wasn't bullshitting me. shift wanted him to wait 3 days to get an rma number, then upon receiving the gloves they would evaluate them then send a replacement in 3-4 weeks!

i about shit, i paid over a hundy for these things and they lasted 3 months. now they were trying to tell me i was going to be gloveless for a month while they figure it out. not cool.

so the sales guy hangs up and tells me that they will just order a set of gloves to replace mine, then THEY will take care of the return process. so basically if shift tells them they aren't going to replace the gloves rick roush is out the money for the gloves. and he gave me a discount on the price of a new mesh jacket too!

1 week later i got my new gloves.

i know its not a big deal, but it went a long way for me to know that they would stand by the customer. alot of places i've been too would have told me to fuck off, sorry about your luck.

im gonna go ahead and agree with rick roush being pretty awesome. Granted the only other choice in the area really is State 8 (and I hate state 8) but RR will take care of you. They have hooked me up with countless accessories that I just couldn't wait for to order online

im gonna go ahead and agree with rick roush being pretty awesome. Granted the only other choice in the area really is State 8 (and I hate state 8) but RR will take care of you. They have hooked me up with countless accessories that I just couldn't wait for to order online

the selection is kinda odd for a store of that size, but customer service is where its at. hell i bought a new shield and a battery tender while i was at it.

you riding at all tomorrow?

the selection is kinda odd for a store of that size, but customer service is where its at. hell i bought a new shield and a battery tender while i was at it.

you riding at all tomorrow?

agreed on both selection sucking but also the customer service being excellent. That totally makes up for it in my mind. With State 8 being on my way from work and down the street from Skyline I have been there more often but cannot stand the lack of customer service.

I won't be riding tomorrow since I am hitting the lake pretty early with the jet skis then setting off a ridiculous amount of fireworks in the evening :D And of course plenty of alcohol will be involved since I have my DD girl with me all day, so needless to say bikes stay in the garage

Edited by Bad324

Did you deal with Jerry at rr? He came over from cleveland akron honda as the parts manager and is a very cool guy. Use to race and is one hella rider. He owns the rc30 they use to have up at cleveland akron honda. I am glad that they cleaned up there part counter as it use to be full of state 8 reject(gumby) It seems they are much better now.