What's up my ninja?!

RSVDon

silly chinese people... they're the mexicans of the eastern hemisphere.

jaaaaaaaaaaaay kaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I remember you saying something like that when i asked you to fix my phone. :lol:

i like to change it up here and there.

also, who let the long rice asians in here? hey, we'll stick to making nikes and wearing our rice farming hats, and you guys stick to your tech support call centers and that dot thingie.

it only "counts" if "you people" have a doctorate or textile factory of some kind and are useful for networking.

:)

i like to change it up here and there.

also, who let the long rice asians in here? hey, we'll stick to making nikes and wearing our rice farming hats, and you guys stick to your tech support call centers and that dot thingie.

it only "counts" if "you people" have a doctorate or textile factory of some kind and are useful for networking.

:)

Three words... Harold and Kumar... East and south asians are all my ninjas... Besides if it wasnt for our tech savvy-ness, east ninjas would have hard time playing World of warcraft...

as a part mezzican, I am offended. i would thing we are more analgous to the Vietnamese. you like dog? i like dog!

I think we all like dog. such gamey deliciousness.

Three words... Harold and Kumar... East and south asians are all my ninjas... Besides if it wasnt for our tech savvy-ness, east ninjas would have hard time playing World of warcraft...

oh, no, come on now. it's ok for me to make fun of indians cause i have a certifiably hindi friend whose family owns a textile factory and a chain of convenients and one of them is a PharmD who also happened to get into an arranged marriage. short of him singing and dancing about putting his dot on in the morning (aka bollywood) that's about as hindi as it gets. also, i have black friends, so I'm allowed to say things like "gangsta" "ridin dirty" "fried watermelon chicken" and "tang".

now that said, i would not have chosen tech savvyness and never in a mirrion years would I have picked ANY blizzard RPG or strategery game as a point of contention with a far east asian. let's be reasonable.

Dude....you are a fellow forum Ninja and all but you really should rethink your avatar.

Vin Diesel holding a bottle of NOS...seriously!?!?

:D

EDIT: jbot...talk some sense into this ninja!

i dunno... i used to have my giant flaring left nostril as my avatar, so I got nothin. also, i don't comment on the sexual preferences of my fellow azns cause admiral ackbar isn't always there to warn you about the trap.