Best wings

jmwildi

So the consensus so far is BW3 is good, Hooters is bad, and some odds and ends places. I kind of agree with Hooters but it's been so long since I've had their wings that I couldn't make a fair judgement now. I've never actually had wings from BWW. For wings I tend to stay away from chain restraunts although I might try them now. QSL has pretty good wings and I'll have to try the wings from Benny's Pizza. If people bring up many more one-off wings places I'm gonna have to set aside a day to ride from place to place. Sort of a day long wing crawl.

Here in Chillicothe, we only have a BW3 and Rooster's. I can't stand either. Both places, the wings are small, and dried out!

Rooster's not good? I have to admit, I don't get wings there, I get chicken fingers there (their tenders) shaken in Donkey. They're always good.

Winking Lizard is great and you can't beat the beer selection. I've had good wing experiences at Hoggy's too. Smoked deliciousness...mmmmmm Sadly we end up going to BW3 most of the time because it's close....

I am a conaseaur of wings! The hotter the better. Hooters sucks ass! Roosters if you get the fingers shakin in the sause are good,but lucky's on roberts road they rock they have the hottest sauce I have ever had call inferno it will light you up!! Plus the size of the wings are huge. On sundays and now mondays they have all you can eat for 10.99 They have many origanal flavors as well.