ohio riders mod rc51johnboi

that dude

you give me an infraction for asking if chachi boy commited suicidez? pretty reasonable question. i also typed after "suicide?" if not rip dude. i have no sympathy for people who blow their brains out. zero.none.

your reason for giving me an infraction was " for being a fucktard". casper "ben" needs to look at who his moderators for his forum are. thats who he has represent his site. really?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was said from that dude commenting on chaichi:"suicide?, if not then rip dude"

reason for infraction: being a fucktard

did i miss something or say something out of line on a very loose forum site?

im sorry i have no sympathy for people who take their own lives. if someones dies of an accident or human nature by all means rip.

fuck you as well. you give me an infraction for asking if chachi boy commited suicidez? pretty reasonable question. i also typed after "suicide?" if not rip dude. i have no sympathy for people who blow their brains out. zero.none.

your reason for giving me an infraction was " for being a fucktard". casper "ben" needs to look at who his moderators for his forum are. thats who he has represent his site. really?

Common decency clues most people in to not say something insensitive like that to someone who's just experienced a shocking loss. Sometimes you just gotta take the high road & bite your tongue

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have said the same thing in the real world, had he been standing right there

Moving this to Rant & Rave

Common decency clues most people in to not say something insensitive like that to someone who's just experienced a shocking loss. Sometimes you just gotta take the high road & bite your tongue

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have said the same thing in the real world, had he been standing right there

Moving this to Rant & Rave

i got a 100 bill says i would. ohh great heres another mod to the rescue. common decency- call another member a fucktard? this coming from a moderator on the site. fonziei call a spade a spade. i dont feel i was wrong by any means.

i got a 100 bill says i would. ohh great heres another mod to the rescue. common decency- call another member a fucktard? this coming from a moderator on the site. fonziei call a spade a spade. i dont feel i was wrong by any means.

I'm gonna spell this out for you, so there's NO surprise....

You contribute nothing to this board. I doubt anyone will be sorry if you leave. Your cumulative body of work has mostly been overlooked to this point. 1 pt infraction was probably the minimal penalty being discussed for you. Where we go from this point forward is up to you

was your fellow moderator using common decency when he called another member a fucktard?

And you just told him "Fuck you too"

You act the way you act on here.... Then act all surprised when people get tired of your shit & call you on it. I've told you before, I don't know why you delight in being on here.... You don't have a bike, offer nothing positive, & claim you can't stand most of us.

You have the power to change your situation.....

Change your behavior....

Or leave

If you don't want to make either change, we can help you with the latter

Again.... Your choice

I'm shootin' straight with 'ya here

Consider this a friendly warning. Where we go from here is up to you

your a true bitch. nothing i said was out out of line. you make ben look like an ass. you are an ass.

I'd suggest you consider your next post wisely

I'm gonna spell this out for you, so there's NO surprise....

You contribute nothing to this board. I doubt anyone will be sorry if you leave. Your cumulative body of work has mostly been overlooked to this point. 1 pt infraction was probably the minimal penalty being discussed for you. Where we go from this point forward is up to you

And you just told him "Fuck you too"

You act the way you act on here.... Then act all surprised when people get tired of your shit & call you on it. I've told you before, I don't know why you delight in being on here.... You don't have a bike, offer nothing positive, & claim you can't stand most of us.

You have the power to change your situation.....

Change your behavior....

Or leave

If you don't want to make either change, we can help you with the latter

Again.... Your choice

I'm shootin' straight with 'ya here

Consider this a friendly warning. Where we go from here is up to you

i dont change for anyones delight.i only use this site as a form of craigslist. didnt know you had to have a bike to be a member. bikes - starting racing bikes when i was 5 fucking years old. would outride 75% of the fucks on here including you my friend. if you get a boner and an thatta boy slap on the back, then ban me. i feel i did not do anything wrong. yes i called john a fuckatrd, or as you said" fuck you too". he needs to be banned as a moderator. its not me. what do you bring to the site, besides mod powers? was this thread targeted towards you?

Fonzie, this question is for you. Don't read too deep into it it is just a question.

"You contribute nothing to this board"

how do you define contribute?

money, knowledge, coming to events, being nice. if you dont want to answer in the thread send me a PM

i dont change for anyones delight.i only use this site as a form of craigslist. didnt know you had to have a bike to be a member. bikes - starting racing bikes when i was 5 fucking years old. would outride 75% of the fucks on here including you my friend. if you get a boner and an thatta boy slap on the back, then ban me. i feel i did not do anything wrong. yes i called john a fuckatrd, or as you said" fuck you too". he needs to be banned as a moderator. its not me. what do you bring to the site, besides mod powers? was this thread targeted towards you?

Your exact words were "Fuck you as well" to John

As far as what I offer to the site, I guess I'll leave that up to others to decide. I'm confident I do contribute something positive to the community though

This doesn't have to be directed at me, for me to get involved. That's the benefit/curse of being a Mod. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few not down at MidOH today, so I'm stuck babysitting you. Believe me.... I have MUCH better things to do this morning than manage your threads

Quit looking a gift horse in the mouth.... I'm done warning

This will be my last post

Fonzie, this question is for you. Don't read too deep into it it is just a question.

"You contribute nothing to this board"

how do you define contribute?

money, knowledge, coming to events, being nice. if you dont want to answer in the thread send me a PM

All or any of those things Garrett.

However... My opinion only.... $$'s not a big enough factor to put up with a bunch of crap.... i.e, just because someone is a "Contributing Member". I don't want anyone thinking kicking in some bucks entitles them carte blanche to bein' an a$$hole

But it's Ben's board, & I can't speak for him

So, mods are allowed to call names, but regular members are not allowed to reply in kind?

If td received an infraction point, so should the mod, imho. Goose, gander / pot, kettle.

People are understandably shocked / saddened / angry at what happened.

Perhaps all 3 persons here (td, Fonz, and RC) could just stop for a moment, consider the situation, the impact on people's thought processes, and then move on.

td said something. RC said something. Fonnz said something. Let's call it done.

hey fonzie quick question for ya. is it ok for a moderator to call a another member a fucktard? yes or no?

Above my paygrade & not for me to decide