• Sunday August 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When: Saturday July 31st. Leaving promptly at 11am

Where: Meet at Speedway....2619 Cleveland Avenue Southwest...Canton, OH 44707

2hrs - 86 miles

Count me in. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be on the 50th R1...bald headed asian guy.

for those that don't know. Cleveland Ave. is Rt. 800

That is actually good to know for someone like me who doesn't know the area.

yea I could probably get there around 10

I can do 10 as well if that is what we are changing to.

yea i went ahead and changed it to 10, hopefully that works for everyone. Like to make it work and be easy for ol curby since he will have the honor of being the fearless leader :lol:

yea i went ahead and changed it to 10, hopefully that works for everyone. Like to make it work and be easy for ol curby since he will have the honor of being the fearless leader :lol:

:nono:

funny thing is, the party wont be till 5:00. my bad. :rolleyes: oh well, get done earlier... or ride longer...

and i think fox is more familiar with the 164 area. so leaders may switch unless i'm too slow for him... :)

welp unless too many people say 10 is too early, I agree we just leave it there as I'm sure most won't mind. Doesn't matter to me really who is out front since I'll probably head up the back of the pack

and i think fox is more familiar with the 164 area. so leaders may switch unless i'm too slow for him... :)

What ever speed you go is fine with me from 30 MPH to 130 MPH, every group ride I've been on this year I've conned into leading so this 1 I plan on riding at the back. I'll even ride sweep so if anyone falls back I'll be able to get them back to civilization.

For any of you coming down from the North slow your ass down when you get to Portage RD, that is where the 55 MPH zone starts and Canton city has been running heavy patrols on the interstate. The have at least 1 BMW police bike so keep you eyes open for them. With Hall of Fame week about to kick off that wont help matters.

I am watching........

......soon to be riding? :D

and of course the only day of the weekend there is scattered storms is Saturday:rolleyes:

Edited by Bad324

There's the same chance for a thunderstorm on Sunday as there is on Saturday. Accuweather isn't showing the rain/thunderstorms until much later in the day on Saturday (if you can believe weather reports at all nowadays).

There's the same chance for a thunderstorm on Sunday as there is on Saturday. Accuweather isn't showing the rain/thunderstorms until much later in the day on Saturday (if you can believe weather reports at all nowadays).

hmm I gotta stop using weather.com then. It says 0% Friday, 50% Saturday, 0% Sunday