What date works for you?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What date works for you?

• Thursday July 29
    • Friday July 30
    • Saturday July 31
    • Sunday August 1

ok, so per your info... new route.

2hrs - 86 miles. meet at speedway on 800 right off 77 and that is where we will end it also. go 212 instead of 542. and 164 to amsterdam then cut up 43. this pretty much bypasses the atwood area but seeing how all the roads are shit now. Any questions or recommendations?

Atwood3.jpg

So it's still here for the start and ending points?? And around 10am?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's still here for the start and ending points?? And around 10am?

yea start time and spot are still the same as in the first post.

you didn't happen to be on Pleasant Valley today around noon rolling with a cruiser were you?

Since I never heard back if it was still on I put the gear away? So anyone want to do a local ride in the berea area today looks like the rain passed up this way. I might do a short run in the parks around the area. Start in fairview area rockyriver res. and ride out to strongsville area maybe come back up 252? let me know if anyone on this side of town want to ride.

Ride was excellent. No rain and the weather was great. No incidents and great roads. 164 was fresh asphalt but had loose gravel in alot of the corners.

Great riding with you guys. We will have to do it again.

ya I had to leave here at 830 to make it on time so I wasn't able to post up. Was an awesome ride and made me enjoy the 636 much more than I did. Just a tick over 200 miles for me and it was perfect weather the whole way

Good ride with no cops or drops. I did take a few pics along the way.

DSC00061.jpg

Underway on 212. There is a guy on adv rider that takes some amazing photo's while riding, I'm still working on my technique and I find it pretty difficult with a SLR camera.

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063-1.jpg

Rest stop in Amsterdam

DSC00066.jpg

I did ride 542 on the way home and it is NOT chip & seal, it is prime asphalt so we could have rode it as well. This is right before you get into Dellroy.

DSC00069-1.jpg

Nice meeting all of you! Thanks for letting me tag a long. Big thanks to Curby for leading the way! Great weather the whole way.

Definitely some nice roads in Ohio that I hope to explore some more. Catch you guys on the next one.

i was extremely pleased with just about all those roads. I think they were pretty good for my skill level (or lack thereof really). Definitely will be saving that route for future use. Nice pictures, I had no idea you even took those