You tube and its video suggestions...

sonavabeech

So it all starts with a news link about a pug that barks batman...

step0.jpg

I was so fascinated and intrigued that I look for more on youtbe...

step1.jpg

I following links for youtube suggestions...

step2.jpg

I following more suggested links...

step3.jpg

I follow link within video...

http://www.1man1jar.com

I am left with many unanswered questions...

Why didn't he use a Smucker's jar???

I didn't watch it (I don't think I will), but I looked up reaction videos and I get the gist of it.

My g/f took the challenge and only made it through half the video... and that coming from the girl who wasn't phased by 2girls1cup.

didnt watch the video he linked, but im pretty sure i know what it is because ive seen it before somewhere else...guy shoves jar up his ass, it breaks inside of him, glass and blood start coming out of anus, etc?

your gf weaked out for no reason..... theres no way in hell that video is worse than 2 girls 1 cup...that is the absolute worst video ever created, ever, and i cant even finish it...and ive watched some horrible shit online

Never seen 2girls 1cup and never will. That's the kind of stuff you just don't want in your mind forever

lets start a pool to get a reaction video out of schmuckgirl watching the whole thing....everybody donate a buck, and then we can pay her to watch it and film her reaction to entertain us