FS Thread Junk

that dude

Your wife is on here? PM me her number. :D

lol, you didn't know?

Sorry Josh forgot about her, yea Imma still call her sweetie but I dont really care what you think about it because she scares far more than you ever could. :)

Even though I know you get it and dont care.

I got it Sam, I'll get it to ya Saturday. Fair warning though she could whoop us both at the same time while making a sammich.

I know it's all in good fun and I don't care.

and....:lol:

I <3 being beat by a woman

It isn't the beatings you gotta watch at for, ask 1000rrguy. ;)

Sorry Josh forgot about her, yea Imma still call her sweetie but I dont really care what you think about it because she scares far more than you ever could. :)

Even though I know you get it and dont care.

I got it Sam, I'll get it to ya Saturday. Fair warning though she could whoop us both at the same time while making a sammich.

Hey now...I only beat the crap out of two ppl. One was a chic I went to school with cuz she was talking shit about a cousin of mine and the other was a Marine that I rendered incapable of ever having kids again cuz he bitch slapped me. and I don't make sammiches, I make better food than that, ask chevy. ;)

And Swinger, don't compare me to your wife... I wasn't carrying on long text conversations with anyone...

Not comparing, simply pointing out the irony of the situation.

I'm just not talking to forum women anymore except for Carie and MJ because they're the only two that know it's a joke........ and their men get the joke.

you stay away from my carrie :mad:

MJ is a girl?

only when she tucks or tapes........ ;)

Hey now...I only beat the crap out of two ppl. One was a chic I went to school with cuz she was talking shit about a cousin of mine and the other was a Marine that I rendered incapable of ever having kids again cuz he bitch slapped me. and I don't make sammiches, I make better food than that, ask chevy. ;)

:) So when you guy's comming back out and cooking for me?

And Swinger, don't compare me to your wife... I wasn't carrying on long text conversations with anyone...

That's only because Black Tod doesn't have your number - he's been wanting it to be friends for, like, EVER.

PS. He also has texting. :D