Q-S-&-L Bike Night 08/11/10... THE BIG ONE

mrbret

Ok people, this is it. This needs to be the biggest Bike Night of the year.

Not only is it the bike give-a-way blah blah blah

BUT

The soon to be world famous :bow: SHALLOWTAIL :metal: will be playing the main stage.

:dj:

Let make sure we have a HUGE showing of OR peeps & everyone they know for OR's (almost) very own Shallowtail.

Lets say 7pm at the old Circuit City to meet for now but if someone can post up or message me Shallowtails start time I'll post it up also.

We had a real good start to the season as far as people meeting at CC, lets make this one EPIC but not in a fail kind of way.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder_lick_PopeRock.jpg

:lol: really hard

I'm in, so is the wife.

SWEET

If they're going on at 6, let's make the meet time 6:30 at Circuit City. We usually end up waiting 15 minutes past anyway.

We can do 6:30.

Any objections to 6:30 at CC?

Ill be there but at like 8.

Anyone want to cruise up from the east side

i'll cruise up...at 6PM. Honestly, if you don't get there at least somewhat early you aren't going to find fuck-all for parking.

I'll be there... maybe in a car (or a cab lol) - this is my (first) celebration (hopefully) to being done with my master's...

dammit jagr... i'm not a freakin groupie... I had this discussion at the last shallowtail show... we (me and the other girls that were there) established that its actually howie that is the groupie. its not clear how we came to that conclusion, but it is clear that it is correct. :-p