coshocton today?

Hutch

Nice mod we have drives past and didnt stop? Yeah she is fine bike is smoked. She must have someone looking out for her cause she got very light rash and a few bumps for a totaled bike. If inya post pics you would think she got life flighted. Fun ride up to that point. Any of those county roads down there off 83 worth checking out?

Nice mod we have drives past and didnt stop? Yeah she is fine bike is smoked. She must have someone looking out for her cause she got very light rash and a few bumps for a totaled bike. If inya post pics you would think she got life flighted. Fun ride up to that point. Any of those county roads down there off 83 worth checking out?

my bad i wasnt sure if it was anyone on here till i was past and saw inya, plus the state partol and county cops were there so i assumed you were in good hands. :o

How many bright green speedtriples have you ever seen in that area? LOL It was like a movie. we stopped at the one lane to wait for her to catch up, then the state and local cops came flying by, then the ems and a ambulance, then a fire truck? We were a little worried when a firetruck come past. Guess they dont mess around down there when a call comes in.