new bike

owndjoo

haha, i guess i shoulda taken a picture of the other half of the garage, where my like 5 sets of takeoffs are sitting in a pile. Anyway, that keg is def. good news. when it warms up we could prolly bring it out to pops' place for some fun.

yea, it's gonna be a big learning year. steppin up to a real bike and racing as an expert.....next step is AMA, so it's gonna be pretty tough. Oh and lipps, you need to do a trackday this year. i'm workin on being an instructor for some of the Sportbiketracktime.com days at mid-ohio.

haha, i guess i shoulda taken a picture of the other half of the garage, where my like 5 sets of takeoffs are sitting in a pile. Anyway, that keg is def. good news. when it warms up we could prolly bring it out to pops' place for some fun.

It's warm enough, you just have to bring your snorkle gear, I'm flooded out. Hey if it does freeze up we can have ice races on the pond, they're a blast!