Thursday rides?

ohdaho

well, we lost Dustin, i don't know if Matt still rides during normal hours because of his funky work schedule, i never really hear about Brad being on the site much anymore, and Danielle, well....

so most of the core of the original group is out these days.

well, we lost Dustin, i don't know if Matt still rides during normal hours because of his funky work schedule, i never really hear about Brad being on the site much anymore, and Danielle, well....

so most of the core of the original group is out these days.

Yes I still ride normal hours.... sometimes. Brad is waiting for his wife to pop. If someone wants to get a ride together, great. Jarvis you still riding these days? And dustin... yeah congrats on the job. You could always come up here for a thursday ride visit.

i still ride, i've just been into the track riding a lot more since i started last year. It's a hell of a lot of fun, and I don't have to depend on someone else to finish my food...

Maybe putting one together would be fun, we would just need to see who would be interested. Maybe we can harass some other Dayton folks into it like E and Nick.

I've been so busy with other things I haven't had a chance to even ride. Not to mention I'm being a fair-weather squid lately. The 93+ degree heat and humidity has made me not want to ride much this year.

you sound like a vag :p

keep in mind the snow will soon bear down and we'll be wishing it was 90+ and sunny to ride.

Nick's normally unable to ride on weekdays....atleast thats what he tells me. We normally ride on sundays now.

you sound like a vag :p

keep in mind the snow will soon bear down and we'll be wishing it was 90+ and sunny to ride.

Nick's normally unable to ride on weekdays....atleast thats what he tells me. We normally ride on sundays now.

Yeah, weekends only nowadays, until I can keep my wife from working to stay home with kids.

I ride as long as it's above 45 degrees most of the time ohdaho, so my season lasts pretty long. Sometimes mid December and start back up in March after a good rain washes salt off the roads.