this weekend rides

Hutch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You doing the csba ride

Yesir, can't make it to the gap so I'm doing the River Ride for sure.

It supposed to rain in the afternoon. However, I am down for an early

Saturday morning ride. A few weeks ago I left at 8:30 for Middleport and made it back to Canal by 1:30. I stopped for a bite at a hole in the wall place to eat. All in all a pretty good ride.

I'll think of a route and post up tonight. You should have PM or something tonight with details.

It supposed to rain in the afternoon. However, I am down for an early

Saturday morning ride. A few weeks ago I left at 8:30 for Middleport and made it back to Canal by 1:30. I stopped for a bite at a hole in the wall place to eat. All in all a pretty good ride.

Coshoscton or Hocking sound like a good ride to you? I'm open to other routes too if you have a map to post up.

Not sure how far you guys want to go. Don't have a map but we could make a run to Millie's on the river. I would go through Hocking to 56 to 536 to 50 to 143. On the way back take the back roads to Athens. 7 to 284 to 124 to 681 to 33A. Slab it form Athens on 33. :D A bit of everything. If we start in Lancaster I can spice it up some more. Since I am far closer to Hocking you guys should pick a spot.