Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

To any one that I hit in the face....I'm sorry. Some deserved it others didn't. Bad- defiantly not sorry for yours, you shouldn't have left.

It was nice meeting a lot you. I still think we needed to have name tags.

so my bar tab ended up being $127.76 before tip. Given it was for 2 people.

To any one that I hit in the face....I'm sorry. Some deserved it others didn't. Bad- defiantly not sorry for yours, you shouldn't have left.

It was nice meeting a lot you. I still think we needed to have name tags.

so my bar tab ended up being $127.76 before tip. Given it was for 2 people.

Wow I must have missed some good stuff? 127 bucks that's alot of $5 pitchers...

The DTC Management Group (DTCMG) is glad a good time was had by all, & would like to thank everyone for coming out to spend your evenings with us last night. Please mark your calendars accordingly for the same weekend next year, & don't forget to make your Quality Inn reservations beginning now

Regards,

DTCMG

$2 testicles everyday!

Surely a deal at twice the price!

It was great to put some faces and voices to match the snarky fucktars here (myself included). I am just pissed at myself for not finding some others that were there and catching up (Jagr, next time, I am buyiong your jarhead ass a drink). But it was a blast, and I am all for seeing things like this happening more than once a year.

And to sweet, little Cleave....someday, when you grow into a man's body, you will be able to better metabolize alcohol, and mornings like this one will be less frequent. Eat some big macs, do some fat chicks. That will expedite the process. (So sez r1crusher).

Browns Suck! :p
It was great to put some faces and voices to match the snarky fucktars here (myself included). I am just pissed at myself for not finding some others that were there and catching up (Jagr, next time, I am buyiong your jarhead ass a drink). But it was a blast, and I am all for seeing things like this happening more than once a year.

And to sweet, little Cleave....someday, when you grow into a man's body, you will be able to better metabolize alcohol, and mornings like this one will be less frequent. Eat some big macs, do some fat chicks. That will expedite the process. (So sez r1crusher).

:bigfinger::bigfinger:

it was a good night. i had a whole 6 crown and diet cokes, which translates to like... 4000 fl oz's of GHB'd natty lite for me. the fact that i hadn't gone on a beheading rampage shows remarkable restraint and control in drunk super saiyan mode. very impressive.

everything and everyone was cool, except Adam and I's rendition of REO Speedwagon. I promise we will get something so much less ghey, like Journey. Too bad some old 2 bit whores x 2 stole that from us.

BTW, I hope people know that they will be adding a new item: "grilled-cheese steak sandwich with mushrooms and onions and a couple fries and maybe a potato chip" it's whatever a grilled cheese costs + $1 for the steak, and god knows whatever else i put in there. it was fucking delicious.

My wife and I, had a great time last night. It was nice to finally put a face to the names on the forum. This event, will be sure to be our new hangout spot after each upcoming motorcycle show.

Glad you guys made it out, & DTCMG is flattered you are now adding us as an annual calendar event ;)

$18 worth of gas station food at 3am followed by more drinking was a horrible idea.

Nahhh... Gave me a chance to try Gumps parmesan cheezits, start taking in some Powerade fluids to assist w/ this mornings impending hangover, catch part of the Southpark movie & Mystery Science Theater 2000 w/ you gheys, & watch Max keep tryin' to put Gumps hand in the pitcher of warm water every time he thought Gump'd finally passed out! roflmao.gif

I didn't see you called until late.

You are SUCH a bad liar! :nono:

It was great to put some faces and voices to match the snarky fucktars here (myself included). I am just pissed at myself for not finding some others that were there and catching up (Jagr, next time, I am buyiong your jarhead ass a drink). But it was a blast, and I am all for seeing things like this happening more than once a year

Help my alcohol addled brain remember... You were the one wearing my Honda hoodie, right?? ;)

I had no idea you were there?!