who wants to go for a ride?? you ve got to watch this, NOW!!

omaralaoui

How wide is an R1? He looked like he was squeezing through gaps that were only 3' wide...

Not that it matters if he accidentally scrapes someone or takes a mirror off. It's not like they'll catch him.

i wonder how american cops would do if they ever had to chase this guy ( and im sure one day they will..lol)

i love youtube comments

Damn, pretty slow if ya ask me. Shoot, my stupoid fast Sportster can run gear up and the wheel jumps up in third on a fast pass. Bet he stops when he hits his knees the first time or rams a mirror onto his hand...you gonna run freeways and streets down the white line, gear the bike for it with handguards and a narrow ass motorguard. Handlebars, no more than 28" wide

i love youtube comments

Damn, pretty slow if ya ask me. Shoot, my stupoid fast Sportster can run gear up and the wheel jumps up in third on a fast pass. Bet he stops when he hits his knees the first time or rams a mirror onto his hand...you gonna run freeways and streets down the white line, gear the bike for it with handguards and a narrow ass motorguard. Handlebars, no more than 28" wide

lol, "sportster" :nono::rolleyes: