was riding through b;lacklick today.......

crf69

Doubt it was him, he lives too far north to be in Blacklick.Danballa has a 3 pieces of hard luggage on the back. And his is rhinolined, not normal paint.

To identify Me from a distance, you should have said..Just look for the Bright Red Emergency Information sticker on my shoulder. I've never seen Anyone else with one of those on there.

Too far North to be in Blacklick? Me? nooo...if it's nice weather, and I'm feeling decent..I can be anywhere!!! I was trying to meet up with some friends in Chicago or St. Louis this weekend...but seems as though everyone got stuck working. Yesterday, I rode with some cruisers and put on 200ish miles with a trip to Hocking hills, and today I rode solo up to Dundee, Michigan. By the time I got home tonight, I had clocked just over 300 miles on today's trip. That's a lower number then it should of been due to a foot problem. Long winded story short, Blacklick is well within my range of being out and about.

From a few feet away, or if moving..probably can't tell mine, or any other one like mine, is not "normal" paint. It just looks matte black, or flat black or Dirty lol. At least that's how I see it when my friend and I switch rides.

Luggage...yeah..although it comes off in just a few seconds..it's pretty much Always on the bike.

Gotta look for someone else though..I went to Cabela's today! That store Rocks!

:busa:

To identify Me from a distance, you should have said..Just look for the Bright Red Emergency Information sticker on my shoulder. I've never seen Anyone else with one of those on there.

Too far North to be in Blacklick? Me? nooo...if it's nice weather, and I'm feeling decent..I can be anywhere!!! I was trying to meet up with some friends in Chicago or St. Louis this weekend...but seems as though everyone got stuck working. Yesterday, I rode with some cruisers and put on 200ish miles with a trip to Hocking hills, and today I rode solo up to Dundee, Michigan. By the time I got home tonight, I had clocked just over 300 miles on today's trip. That's a lower number then it should of been due to a foot problem. Long winded story short, Blacklick is well within my range of being out and about.

From a few feet away, or if moving..probably can't tell mine, or any other one like mine, is not "normal" paint. It just looks matte black, or flat black or Dirty lol. At least that's how I see it when my friend and I switch rides.

Luggage...yeah..although it comes off in just a few seconds..it's pretty much Always on the bike.

Gotta look for someone else though..I went to Cabela's today! That store Rocks!

Forgot about the sticker. And he didn't say at what distance he saw the busa so I figured I comment on the paint. I know you ride all over, but Blacklick isn't exactly prime riding area. :lol:

I was at Cabela's in WV yesterday. You're right, it does rock. You go to the one in WV or Michigan?

I went to the one in Michigan. They have them in Mi, Wv, Pa, and In...but not Ohio. They need to expand to Columbus! That is the coolest store I've ever been in, that didn't involve motorcycles I think.

Yeah..blacklick isn't exactly Prime riding..

The black busa in Newark though...seems like groups often meet at the KFC there