trudy and I went for a ride!

oldschoolsdime92

Well, I had the day off today, and no one was available to ride, but that didn't stop us. We went out about 730 this morning, and met my lovely girlfriend for breakfast at frisch's in englewood ohio. I indulged in a delish big boy and fries at about 8 oclock and we were on the road by 9. I really didn't have a plan on where I was headed. I just had my camera,my motorcycle, and myself. So off we went!

Our first stop was the englewood metro park. This used to be a lake, it appeared to be completely dry.

100_1078.jpg

From Englewood, I decided I wanted to ride some of the few twisties in the area, So I headed that way. I hit a few local roads and then I headed out st route 55 to Terre Haute. I found a real cool road awhile back and I decided I wanted to ride it again.

100_1079.jpg

From there I decided I was going to lake loramie. I dailed in the GPS and took off. I stopped in the small town of fletchure to snap a picture of there covered bridge.

100_1080.jpg

And I was off to fort loramie

100_1081.jpg

100_1082.jpg

the lake was beautiful. It was so quiet I hated to start my bike.

100_1083.jpg

100_1084.jpg

from lake loramie, I wasn't quite ready to come home,so i headed towards Grand Lake St Marys.

100_1085.jpg

100_1086.jpg

so peaceful

100_1087.jpg

100_1088.jpg

so anyways, after that i decided it was time for some lunch. I was going to go to the sunny side diner, and when I arrived at the resturant, it was closed. It began to sprinkle, and I got on the highway and high tailed it home, for a grand total of 240 miles.

i don't know about deathly ill, but i sure got one hell of a cold out it all. I haven't even been on my bike since this ride. I'm now fighting a cough, and stuffy nose, and all the aches and shit that goes along with a cold. It certainly made me it's bitch. Mental note, next time the weather goes from 50 to 85 in a ride, im not taking a single layer off.