Ride (or drive) and eat 11/13 - Olde Dutch Restaurant

Casper

See.. I said asked it days ago, if we were meeting somewhere.. Now everyone is meeting up with people. Could have been a nice little OR group ride. Maybe next month.... Ok.. Maybe next year since I doubt many are year rounders

It is rare when I could had been considered a positive thinker.. But I think it happened!

Edited by danballa

With all this talk of riding it sounds like everyone is leaving their family behind, wadupwitdat? Its a family type restaurant and a family type gathering, otta at least bring the misses.

I would be bringing my misses but she already has plans to do something with the girls (Mall shopping) not something I was interested in doing.

Judd, we will be going through Johnstown so why don't we meet you somewhere over there.

I would be bringing my misses but she already has plans to do something with the girls (Mall shopping) not something I was interested in doing.

Judd, we will be going through Johnstown so why don't we meet you somewhere over there.

Give me a time and I'll be at the Sunoco! I have to fill the tank anyway!

With all this talk of riding it sounds like everyone is leaving their family behind, wadupwitdat? Its a family type restaurant and a family type gathering, otta at least bring the misses.

She has stuff to do today, and I haven't been out on the bike for a while. This could be the last decently warm day to ride, so I'm being stingy.

How about 10:50

Sounds good! I'll be there early, just in case!

Had a nice time today, nice meeting a couple new people,

even if one of them did spill his drink all over our table :p

We just got in, I gotta go give my ribs a break, think Melissa cracked a couple

as I took the curve on 70W between Broad St and Hague, I love that little curve right there :D:dunno: