Cheap battery charger for this winter

ohdaho

Techbargains.com is showing Walmart selling a battery charger/maintainer for $18. More than 50% less than a Battery Tender. Shipping for only 97 cents. Pretty good deal in my book and winter is fast approaching.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=13005742&sourceid=19065496941958465741&wmlspartner=Es5Ekr9eEBk

Techbargains.com is showing Walmart selling a battery charger/maintainer for $18. More than 50% less than a Battery Tender. Shipping for only 97 cents. Pretty good deal in my book and winter is fast approaching.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=13005742&sourceid=19065496941958465741&wmlspartner=Es5Ekr9eEBk

OUCH... if your payin more than double the 18 bucks for a battery tender, DONT!! lol

we have them at $29.99 and i can get ya a few more bucks off that!

OUCH... if your payin more than double the 18 bucks for a battery tender, DONT!! lol

agreed, I've seen em all over for $25 too lately

Is that the Plus or Jr pricing? I was comparing this to the Plus model which ive seen range from $40-50 on ebay.

Is that the Plus or Jr pricing? I was comparing this to the Plus model which ive seen range from $40-50 on ebay.

for the battery tender jr.

I spent just over 100 dollars ten years ago on 3 battery tender juniors deltran......they all still work flawlessly

my parents have 3 and i have 2. ive had mine for 5 years, they have had one of theres for over 6 years. all perfect. used all year long to store cars and or bikes and keep batteries for cars and bikes in tip top shape while in or out of the vehicle.

Battery Tender Jr. ftmfw! :flag:

yessir!!

Nope, it's cold and I've a normal size penis and nothing to prove. ;)

Riding in the winter is fun, if you're geared for it. I don't do it to prove anything, I just have an aversion to paying insurance on a toy sitting dormant in the garage, when I could be out enjoying it.