Post your weapon...

Putty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fun gun...

pic119.jpg

holy shit. people actually own those? I thought they were just a figment of Sarah Brady's imagination!

I'd post pics of my fun gun, but right now its in serious need of about $500 in optics and accessories.[/quote:6a29b]

That gun is fun as hell to shoot. Heads kept turning looking to see what was making so much noise at the gun range over the weekend.

Nice Putty, I heard the XD is a great gun. Would luv to shoot it. I have a range I can shoot at for free about 30 miutes north of where I live. We should take a ride up there this summer. I think the Troopers would luv to see a bunch a bike going up 23. I'm sure I wouldn't stand out with my M4 strapped to my back... :evil:

i have my ccw and that is the hoster for concealment

Like I said, I need to take you shopping for a proper holster. There are far better alternatives in terms of retention, concealment, comfort and general use. Of course, none of those alternatives are as cheap as Uncle Mike's. For the money, you really can't beat Don Hume holsters. My personal preference is stuff from Fist Inc., but I'm a big kydex junky.

I make it up to Toledo fairly often, so I can show you some different brands you may want to try. In fact, I'll be up next weekend for a carbine shoot, but I doubt I'll have any free time.

Like I said, I need to take you shopping for a proper holster. There are far better alternatives in terms of retention, concealment, comfort and general use. Of course, none of those alternatives are as cheap as Uncle Mike's. For the money, you really can't beat Don Hume holsters. My personal preference is stuff from Fist Inc., but I'm a big kydex junky.

I make it up to Toledo fairly often, so I can show you some different brands you may want to try. In fact, I'll be up next weekend for a carbine shoot, but I doubt I'll have any free time.[/quote:5ab63]

yeah i have a under thge coat shoulder and a hip and a ankle but that is my fav put it behind the back and no one ever knows

I make it up to Toledo fairly often, so I can show you some different brands you may want to try. In fact, I'll be up next weekend for a carbine shoot, but I doubt I'll have any free time.[/quote:4c4bc]

I also have my ccw and a very good conceal holster is made by Crossbreed (supertuck)or Comp-tac (CTAC).

heres a couple of my pieces

SKS Assault Rifle with 20rnd banana clip

older Lorcin 380(dad gave me)

and

a brand new Lorcin 380

I thought Lorcin went out of business???

I also have my ccw and a very good conceal holster is made by Crossbreed (supertuck)or Comp-tac (CTAC).

I've been meaning to try the crossbreed. My buddy has one for a fullsize 1911, I think I'll borrow it and carry my TRP around for a while. It is a knock off of The Answer from tucker gun leather, but the quality seems pretty high and the price is right.

Since we're on the subject of ccw, flounder mentioned to me that we should get a group together for a class. I was thinking perhaps a class in the spring, and donate the proceeds to a charity.

I've been meaning to try the crossbreed. My buddy has one for a fullsize 1911, I think I'll borrow it and carry my TRP around for a while. It is a knock off of The Answer from tucker gun leather, but the quality seems pretty high and the price is right.

Since we're on the subject of ccw, flounder mentioned to me that we should get a group together for a class. I was thinking perhaps a class in the spring, and donate the proceeds to a charity.[/quote:56fa5]

Only issue with Crossbreed is it takes 6 to 8 weeks to get, after the order. That's too long. The CTAC I can have in 3 days. I looked at The Answer, but it was $$$$. Four of us took the ccw class last week. Was $100 a person. Instructor was great. A very nice/cool guy.